Seeing how the last few years I have missed the fear evolved. I was wondering if and when the event would start and if there has been any progress towards the event. If it is to happen, it would be announced soon anyways, so I was wondering if there were any plans on doing one this year. And if so, if there is any chance we will be able to play it for longer than a week. 

From your curious costumer and fellow player, 

StrategyMamber

Yeah I don't think there is one this year due to the work on getting Extinction ready. There may be the possibility of getting a colour event, but we'll get that with Extinction Chronicles V anyway, which they should do as halloween related colours. But as for an actual event, I don't believe we'll get one.

16 hours ago, GP said:

Yeah I don't think there is one this year due to the work on getting Extinction ready. There may be the possibility of getting a colour event, but we'll get that with Extinction Chronicles V anyway, which they should do as halloween related colours. But as for an actual event, I don't believe we'll get one.

That's ashame but I understand. They could have still did a different Halloween event like orange and black dinos and a Kings harvest event to go with it.

Edited by Vengecide

2 hours ago, Vengecide said:

That's ashame but I understand. They could have still did a different Halloween event like orange and black dinos and a Kings harvest event to go with it.

King’s harvest lol remember the uproar last time?

As GP stated I’m pretty sure the devs mentioned there would be no hallowe’en event in one of their community crunches. It was shortly after Extinctions release date reveal.

Did a bit of digging for confirmation.

"Survivor BrokenRealm asks, “Will there be another Ark: Fear Evolved?”

We like creating new and interesting events for our players. Unfortunately, most of our effort at that time will be focused on ensuring a smooth and enjoyable launch for Extinction. Doing a Halloween event and wrapping the expansion at the same time would have a negative impact on both, so we’ll be skipping Halloween this year. "

• Sad 1