Next colors for the chronicles...

KingDuck1

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, EatMyDust said:

Indeed. However it's highly unlikely as it will be the last month before Extinction. White, Red, Blue, and Green have been the colors so far. Seems like yellow might be a possibility. In my opinion it seems like we'll have to wait until Easter to get the bag of colors.

Yeah i'm thinking yellow, orange, black and maybe purple because after all it is October.

Orange is the obvious color scheme with the slim possibility of a Halloween event (extinction/Halloween). Especially if/when they announce the delay for extinction. 

If history repeats itself, the Halloween event (assuming one happens) will roll out on PC somewhat on time, be delayed on console for two weeks due to the approvals not being in time. And then extinction will be delayed to “late December”, which will in turn mean we see it early February. 

1 hour ago, Eweaselbeth said:

No Halloween event? Dang. But I agree with the orange/yellow guesses.

Unfortunately no halloween event this year. See the Ark digest linked below. Gutted. 

"Survivor BrokenRealm asks, “Will there be another Ark: Fear Evolved?”

We like creating new and interesting events for our players. Unfortunately, most of our effort at that time will be focused on ensuring a smooth and enjoyable launch for Extinction. Doing a Halloween event and wrapping the expansion at the same time would have a negative impact on both, so we’ll be skipping Halloween this year. "

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 8:43 AM, GP said:

Yeah i'm thinking yellow, orange, black and maybe purple because after all it is October.

we had yellow although the pale yellow not the bright yellow with the first chronicle event right ? black ,white seem to be the continuing theme . so orange or purple would be nice but im going with pink for the next event colour 

We already had yellows the first month was white tan black and yellow it was around the time arkology came out unless that was a seperate event but i couldve sworn the corrupted boots came out at the same time if im wrong then i agree its probably orange/yellow/ white and black id love to get a orange/black/white griffen 

Archived