pvp East coast ark *NEW* ORP slightly boosted Ragnarok

outsidehat41574

Welcome to East coast Ark ORP. This is a slightly Boosted PVP server with ORP at Ragnarok. Rules and stats will be listed below but are subject to change based on what you, the players, identify as needing changed. I have modified less of the stats than many boosted servers have because i would like to keep the game as close to the official server.

Player Etiquette:

Any sort of hate speech will not be tolerated and will result in a ban. Having said that, this is a PVP server and a little banter is welcome to this server.

General Guidelines:

1.  No building on obs or in caves
  2. There will be no admin abuse, nor will there currently be any starter packs. this server is being created to allow any player to get a fresh start on a fresh server with everyone starting on a level playing field.
  3. Please wipe taming structures once Dino is tamed to reduce structure clutter.
  4. no bronto tame due to server lag.

Stat changes:

Dino:

• melee increase .90x
  • health increase .44x
  • weight increase 10x

Player:

• XP increase .90x
  • tame increase 15x
  • harvest 8x
  • breeding intervals increased greatly/ anyone can imprint
  • weight increase 15x
  • oxygen increase 5x
  • health increase 1.2x
  • melee increase 1.6x
  • speed increase 1.5x
  • fortitude increase 3x

Thank you for viewing my post and feel free to send me a pm on here. Hope to see you all on the server :East Coast Ark ORP

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, first of all thanks for hosting the server. I wanted to ask if you could enable admin logging for a short period, maybe 24hrs or 48hrs. Im asking because im being accused of being an admin and spawning in dinos by a tribe who flew to my base to snipe my wyv and got upset when i massacred their yard with a fabbi, now they are starting rumors and I dont want to see the server pop drop because of some dummys, its been staring to populate and its been awesome, if anyone needs help im glad to give it, hit me up, Jambi9486. 

Ps. Tribe of scrubs i uploaded a vid of ur wyvs being sniped, ya know god mode right..lol get rekt

Archived