The island - lava cave map

ScreamingViolet

Does anyone know where someone would access a map to the south east - lava cave on the island?

ive managed to get myself quite desperately lost inside of it

Ive found videos and screenshots of the cave, which helped me get off the island where the artifact is, but beyond this... have tried to head left at every junction as I kept turning right on my way in, but again ...

There seem to be maps for inside all the other caves except for this one. Arghh!

5 minutes ago, ScreamingViolet said:

Does anyone know where someone would access a map to the south east - lava cave on the island?

ive managed to get myself quite desperately lost inside of it

Ive found videos and screenshots of the cave, which helped me get off the island where the artifact is, but beyond this... have tried to head left at every junction as I kept turning right on my way in, but again ...

There seem to be maps for inside all the other caves except for this one. Arghh!

I cant find a map for it either, but I would just try finding the ruins in the area with lava pools on the right and left, you have to ascend the path to the left of the ruins and head across narrow land bridges.

34 minutes ago, RipRavage said:

I cant find a map for it either, but I would just try finding the ruins in the area with lava pools on the right and left, you have to ascend the path to the left of the ruins and head across narrow land bridges.

Fresh Air. 

Wooo hoooo

i found my way to the ruins and just kept heading up and to the left.

i do hope someone can create a map. I’m pretty sure I missed at least one of the explorer notes, but had no interest in getting lost a second time. I had read that this cave was given an overhaul at some stage. Perhaps that’s why there are maps for all the other caves but not this one.

1 minute ago, ScreamingViolet said:

Fresh Air. 

Wooo hoooo

i found my way to the ruins and just kept heading up and to the left.

i do hope someone can create a map. I’m pretty sure I missed at least one of the explorer notes, but had no interest in getting lost a second time. I had read that this cave was given an overhaul at some stage. Perhaps that’s why there are maps for all the other caves but not this one.

It actually one of the easier caves, especially if you have ziplines from aberration, I always take the path to the right since it is less treacherous, one of the notes is near the ruins and I think the other is on a lava island near the artifact.

4 hours ago, RipRavage said:

It actually one of the easier caves, especially if you have ziplines from aberration, I always take the path to the right since it is less treacherous, one of the notes is near the ruins and I think the other is on a lava island near the artifact.

I’m playing just on mobile right now so no access to zip lines, however I just downloaded it for PS4 - have fallen in love with the game. Can’t wait to level that character up and explore the other maps

6 hours ago, ScreamingViolet said:

I’m playing just on mobile right now so no access to zip lines, however I just downloaded it for PS4 - have fallen in love with the game. Can’t wait to level that character up and explore the other maps

You should give Scorched Earth a try when you move onto  another map, its one of the best looking maps on top of it having easier cave dungeons.  First encounters with Deathworms are always terrifying.

5 hours ago, RipRavage said:

You should give Scorched Earth a try when you move onto  another map, its one of the best looking maps on top of it having easier cave dungeons.  First encounters with Deathworms are always terrifying.

I’m home alone all weekend. With no one to harass me I’m planning on checking some of the other maps out.

Archived