High level dinos

GigaGod

The highest level you can attain on official is 449 or 450. If you pass those levels, your dinosaur disappears. It was an anti-exploit measure implemented by WC and this level cap was one of the byproducts of said measure. This means that the highest dinosaur you should hatch/birth at is level 378, to spend the full 71 points without having it disappear.

If this has been changed, my comment is no longer relevant.

7 hours ago, EatMyDust said:

The highest level you can attain on official is 449 or 450. If you pass those levels, your dinosaur disappears. It was an anti-exploit measure implemented by WC and this level cap was one of the byproducts of said measure. This means that the highest dinosaur you should hatch/birth at is level 378, to spend the full 71 points without having it disappear.

It was actually on a boosted scorched earth server and i just noticed i miss typed the Level i ment to type 450 sry and it was a tek raptor she was B.A Bro

On 10/4/2018 at 4:47 AM, EatMyDust said:

I have been wondering if this has changed as a player on my Official PvE server said they moved their 481 Rex to Rag last week and it hasnt gone poof. I have no reason to doubt her word either. It would be good if this can be clarified as I currently have some Rex eggs ready to pop out at 385 and I havent even added the high food stat to it yet :(

I think our latest Rex levels are 345 which is our highest born dino - but with our gen 4 eggs we should be popping 385

12 hours ago, Anarki said:

I have been wondering if this has changed as a player on my Official PvE server said they moved their 481 Rex to Rag last week and it hasnt gone poof. I have no reason to doubt her word either. It would be good if this can be clarified as I currently have some Rex eggs ready to pop out at 385 and I havent even added the high food stat to it yet :(

I think our latest Rex levels are 345 which is our highest born dino - but with our gen 4 eggs we should be popping 385

It's entirely possible as WC changes stuff all the time in a stealthy manner. I have my rexs at 376 atm, but it seems like yours would be a better if the health/melee is better, since boss rexs wont even see the last 10-15 levels of the 71 level cap. if you do choose to pass the 450 barrier let me know what happens, I'd be interested. Good luck either way.

Archived