Swamp Cave Difficulty...drop

CadieStarfire

I was a level 71 when I started tackling the Swamp Cave. Upon entering it, I got the little prompt that told me the cave was dangerous at my level, but I ignored it and took the challenge and beat it. It was easy then. We've gotten through it innumerable times. I loved the challenge of it. But since they took the Meganuera out, this cave is easier than Lower South Cave. If it weren't for requiring the Gas Mask, which you can get free ones from tributing the Artifact of the Strong, anyone could take on this cave with a Beelzebufo. 

6 hours ago, CadieStarfire said:

I was a level 71 when I started tackling the Swamp Cave. Upon entering it, I got the little prompt that told me the cave was dangerous at my level, but I ignored it and took the challenge and beat it. It was easy then. We've gotten through it innumerable times. I loved the challenge of it. But since they took the Meganuera out, this cave is easier than Lower South Cave. If it weren't for requiring the Gas Mask, which you can get free ones from tributing the Artifact of the Strong, anyone could take on this cave with a Beelzebufo. 

i did it at lvl 50 , you dont need a gas mask scuba gears would work too or thick skin for 15 amber 

but it was great for lvling up and farming cp ... was . 

9 hours ago, UAEFalcon said:

i did it at lvl 50 , you dont need a gas mask scuba gears would work too or thick skin for 15 amber 

but it was great for lvling up and farming cp ... was . 

I tried to use the scuba in conjunction with the ghillie and it didn’t work. So I farmed up a bunch of gas masks from the Artifact of the strong. Yeah the meganuera lagged out the game, but because I routinely saved after clearing out a section it the lag to crash never bothered me and I never complained. The only complaint I had was my beelzebufo had such high attack that it killed them without aggroing them all into attack mode so I could spam kill the whole bunch, but that was my fault for leveling up it’s attack. I got my beelzebufo at a mere level 24, it’s now my highest level mount at level 72. 

Before the update, Swamp Cave used to spawn in so many scorpions and so many spiders. But now...I literally only run into one to two of them. If I could get a decent mount into the Ice Cave, that would be level up central. The wolves, bats and yetis hit so much harder than spiders and scorpions. Yeah I could breed a critter and hatch one out in the cave...but every time I want to enter? No thank you. I’ll stick to my current Ice Cave mount, even though it doesn’t hit like a truck. 

13 hours ago, CadieStarfire said:

I tried to use the scuba in conjunction with the ghillie and it didn’t work. So I farmed up a bunch of gas masks from the Artifact of the strong. Yeah the meganuera lagged out the game, but because I routinely saved after clearing out a section it the lag to crash never bothered me and I never complained. The only complaint I had was my beelzebufo had such high attack that it killed them without aggroing them all into attack mode so I could spam kill the whole bunch, but that was my fault for leveling up it’s attack. I got my beelzebufo at a mere level 24, it’s now my highest level mount at level 72. 

Before the update, Swamp Cave used to spawn in so many scorpions and so many spiders. But now...I literally only run into one to two of them. If I could get a decent mount into the Ice Cave, that would be level up central. The wolves, bats and yetis hit so much harder than spiders and scorpions. Yeah I could breed a critter and hatch one out in the cave...but every time I want to enter? No thank you. I’ll stick to my current Ice Cave mount, even though it doesn’t hit like a truck. 

the frog i used for swamp cave is at lvl 270 600 melee , 2700 hp

yet still takes time to kill the scorpions some of them have a decent health up to 3000 but nothing managed to kill the frog yet 

as for the snow cave i use a wolf lvl 449 700% melee 10k hp and i am still struggling against the high lvl yetis with 9k-12k hp 

i am breeding more wolfs with allies to get the perfect wolf for that cave  

Archived