Stop the meshing

Regional

v279.23
- Multiple mesh/base exploit fixes

v278.73
- Plugged various holes used to undermesh in The Center, The Island, and Aberration (server side only for now)

v278.64
- Disabled placement of structures when recently stuck in geometry (addresses known undermesh exploits)

v278.54
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to get through the map/mesh

v276.43
- Fixed an under-meshing exploit. Requires server update.

?

2 hours ago, Sphere said:

v279.23

v278.73
- Plugged various holes used to undermesh in The Center, The Island, and Aberration (server side only for now)

v278.64
- Disabled placement of structures when recently stuck in geometry (addresses known undermesh exploits)

v278.54

v276.43

?

you have players that all they do is mesh

10 hours ago, Sphere said:

v279.23

v278.73

v278.64

v278.54

v276.43

?

And you believe meshing has been fixed?

h.o.d and getjacked demonstrated a few techniques just recently. by that i mean a day or two ago. still easy to mesh. sleeping bags and climbing picks are the root of most evil. then there's blatant caps in the mesh. center has a few and scorched has one on the wyvern trench for example. wc should just erase the over-layered mesh so people wont have anywhere to build onto. instead, i heard they add another "rock" on the soft spot as a "barrier". 

• 1 month later...

No you don’t need to live with it you need to stop playing the game if the devs won’t fix there own game I’ve spent so much money on these fools and they don’t even care I’m not buying ANY new dlc nor is my tribe until meshing is fixed. This problem has been in the game for HOW LONG? Do not support these corrupt devs. Won’t fix your problems? Well you’re not getting my money. Scumbags.

978118F3-5E50-44B7-A814-358AC26C9F85.jpeg

On 10/3/2018 at 6:08 PM, Agro said:

Need to implement a kill barrier. I for one would be fine losing a tame to the mesh once in a blue moon rather than being hit from the mesh. 

They tried that once, it killed most of the dinos on all the maps and they inevitably rolled it back. 

On 10/4/2018 at 7:16 AM, eESTlane said:

h.o.d and getjacked demonstrated a few techniques just recently. by that i mean a day or two ago. still easy to mesh. sleeping bags and climbing picks are the root of most evil. then there's blatant caps in the mesh. center has a few and scorched has one on the wyvern trench for example. wc should just erase the over-layered mesh so people wont have anywhere to build onto. instead, i heard they add another "rock" on the soft spot as a "barrier". 

Chairs, Benches, Platform Saddles, Picks, Sleeping bags, any flier. Any function with dragging a body. Grappling hooks. Rock Drakes, Squid, Crabs anything with a grab function really. Basi's. 

In reality, people would be disgustingly shocked if they realized how *easy* meshing is if you figure out how the game works. Thankfully most people don't think that way . 

Archived