video some builds i made

symfoni

6 hours ago, GenTech1000 said:

Excellent build. The main base reminds me of a medieval manor or a villa. The only problem is that it was too uniform. The use of stone was a little bit too much. I recommend mixing in some wood or try playing with painted surfaces to really enhance your builds. Overall, well done!

i now there is allot of stone . ? was just thinking about all the big dino's , and i don't want them to destroy my base lol ^^ 

17 hours ago, symfoni said:

i now there is allot of stone . ? was just thinking about all the big dino's , and i don't want them to destroy my base lol ^^ 

I get it. I hate when wild dinosaurs damage my stuff. Even if it’s just a bit I’m like “it’s darker than the rest! Need to repair!” That’s why I love creative mode with mods. With S+, you can make an entire invisible fence around your base and nothing but flyers can get at it. I feel bad for you console players. Hopefully WC at least brings the sponsored mods over to console. Then you can have S+.

On 10/6/2018 at 11:55 AM, GenTech1000 said:

I get it. I hate when wild dinosaurs damage my stuff. Even if it’s just a bit I’m like “it’s darker than the rest! Need to repair!” That’s why I love creative mode with mods. With S+, you can make an entire invisible fence around your base and nothing but flyers can get at it. I feel bad for you console players. Hopefully WC at least brings the sponsored mods over to console. Then you can have S+.

I just upgraded from ark mobile to ark on PS4. Now that I’ve seen what can be done with the s+ mod I want to break open my money box and go buy a computer that can handle ark. 

I am insanely jealous right now. Just being able to get things to line up properly would be awesome. They really should include some of this into the official build. It is just ridiculous how hard it can be to build things straight, even a tiny 4x4 box is near impossible.

2 hours ago, ScreamingViolet said:

I just upgraded from ark mobile to ark on PS4. Now that I’ve seen what can be done with the s+ mod I want to break open my money box and go buy a computer that can handle ark. 

I am insanely jealous right now. Just being able to get things to line up properly would be awesome. They really should include some of this into the official build. It is just ridiculous how hard it can be to build things straight, even a tiny 4x4 box is near impossible.

it is not build with the s+ mod . it is just build in the normal way . on xbox . 
no mods at all . 
i just play ark alot ?
from day 1 till now ?

that is wy you see tach , wood , stone and tek in the build .

11 hours ago, ScreamingViolet said:

to line your base properly  you just place a base stone where you can or want , and when the ground change up you put a wall then a roof . place a pillar in the roof and next to the pillar a new base stone . destroy the pillar and place a pillar in the new base stone  and place a new base stone next to the new pillar it will sink a little bit . repeat this 1 more time and then you will be at the same lvl of a wall again with a new base stone . place a wall on it and connect it to your outer base stone . after playing a little bit with this you can build your base properly with up's and down's . it's not so hard one's you get it how it works . and where your base stones are not completed even with the ground you can hang a wall on the side of them . likes this nobody can ever see how it is really made . and no pillars are needed after your build is completed , just base stones and some roofs and wall's .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived