No more maganeura in swamp cave ????

Ixrequiem

5 hours ago, JB1980 said:

The release notes say that they don't respawn. So I guess you can kill them once...

That will be interesting to see. I haven’t yet ventured in there, but was hoping to gather a tonne of chitin for cement etc.

In multiplayer it probably is a case of no respawning, once they’re dead they won’t return, but on solo they are probably just gone. Will be interesting to know which it is. (Small things amuse small minds)

13 minutes ago, ScreamingViolet said:

That will be interesting to see. I haven’t yet ventured in there, but was hoping to gather a tonne of chitin for cement etc.

In multiplayer it probably is a case of no respawning, once they’re dead they won’t return, but on solo they are probably just gone. Will be interesting to know which it is. (Small things amuse small minds)

you dont need to farm chitin for cp just bring a frog in the cave and kill the bugs you will get 10-17k cementing paste  per run 

i didnt try after the new patch but bought all the cp in the market the price will rise up very soon 

8 minutes ago, UAEFalcon said:

you dont need to farm chitin for cp just bring a frog in the cave and kill the bugs you will get 10-17k cementing paste  per run 

i didnt try after the new patch but bought all the cp in the market the price will rise up very soon 

You bought cp in the marketplace?

is there a way to buy resources in multiplayer?

Archived