Do events apply to ALL platforms?

ScreamingViolet

• Volunteer Moderator
36 minutes ago, ScreamingViolet said:

I’m just wondering if the claim that events, such as next weekends ‘evolution event’, with the improved exp gain rates, do truly apply to ALL platforms. More specifically, do the improved rates apply to the mobile platform? And to the solo game mode?

Yes it applies to ALL platforms that has ARK: Survival Evolved.

No it does not apply to Mobile because that is developed by a completely different Studio.

No it does not apply to single player, it is Official servers only. Single player has the ability to change rates whenever they want.

• Volunteer Moderator
13 minutes ago, ScreamingViolet said:

Ok, cool. Thanks.

But if it doesn’t apply to all platforms, mobile being a platform, maybe the word ALL might not be the best word to use. 

But we are talking about different development studios.

Studio Wildcards platforms are currently PC (Steam), PC (Windows 10), Xbox One, PS4, and soon to be Nintendo Switch.

War Drum Studios platforms currently are Mobile, which they do their own thing.

11 hours ago, GP said:

But we are talking about different development studios.

Studio Wildcards platforms are currently PC (Steam), PC (Windows 10), Xbox One, PS4, and soon to be Nintendo Switch.

War Drum Studios platforms currently are Mobile, which they do their own thing.

Sorry, I wasn’t having a go at anyone. And I completely understand what you are saying.

This site covers all of the platforms thatark exists on though, so when something on survivetheark.com says ALL, most people would think that includes mobile. I could be totally wrong (I have memory issues) but I think something pops up in mobile to tell us about these events, but my memory is unreliable at best.

the split between mobile and other platforms does explain why some of the really cool features I’ve grown to love about the mobile game aren’t available on the PS4 edition etc. I had just put it down to the different mechanics of the actual platform.

Archived