Can we have a Tameable Reaper Queen?

HellBoyRok95

So we know the Reaper Queen is not acquirable, but i think it would be cool to get this variant Reaper for new pvp meta. Because i think the Giga is too much nerfed for what it is (until is getting it's own TLC). Getting a reaper king is like have a buffed natural armor Rex, but i feel we should have a new super predator to be well rewarded and have new way to play against imprinted pvp dinos and fighting against the wild giga (Which is insanely OP) for PvE. I don't know what do you think? Would you like to get a tameable Reaper Queen for pvp or it should stay has a mini-boss?

The real question should be if we really need another dino that fills the "Super-predator" niche. 

The original Giga one shot level 300+ rexes and could have up to 500k HP. I think the current Giga is just fine as the "Super predator". It still eats most dinos alive, and simply requires correct usage and support to use. 

On 10/2/2018 at 12:22 AM, iAmE said:

The real question should be if we really need another dino that fills the "Super-predator" niche. 

The original Giga one shot level 300+ rexes and could have up to 500k HP. I think the current Giga is just fine as the "Super predator". It still eats most dinos alive, and simply requires correct usage and support to use. 

Yeah but giga's are still a fragile big predators to resist big amount of damage ( without the fall dmg bug) like woolly rhino's charge, getting sniped by grieffers in griffin, getting shot by tek weapon equipped on Tamed dinos or turrets. Are you pissed that you have to raise your imprinted giga for a couple of days and losing it once it's got soaking too much damage and one dead bite you by dismount and you enemy players bait it to it's turrets fill with heavy tower? Do you feel that is more easier to get a  nerfed tamed giga compare to a reaper king? Do you feel enough rewarded to make birth to a baby reaper king which doesn't even destroy a stone structure? I don't know, A Reaper Queen would feel more rewarded and competitif if it does more than a king. Maybe it would be a new way to defend against tamed titanosaurus or imprinted dinos with op saddles (Like a giga with ACSENDANT saddle) from alpha tribe who are dominating servers where anyone can't be saved . However, if it happen, I don't want it to be a easy way to tame it (get it for the real functionality to acquire it). Yeah I know there's reaper king have amazing abilities, but the problem is they are not good at soaking heavy turret's bullets without light effect radiation , don't even swim underwater and can't sneaking underground like the queen or wilds variants kings does. That is where the flaw came to the reward to get it. I though '' you know, a creature like reaper queen could be a alternative solution to counter many giant op creature like the titans from extinction''. Getting a king is already  hard to get one, So why not more challenge to get a better reaper for the next stage of near end game? I'm a bit disappointed that it didn't happen,but who knows, maybe in the next year TLC patch.

Archived