Jen

Community Crunch 151: Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ???????

3 hours ago, TinyHippo said:

I'd just like to point out that we've seen wyverns in one of screenshots, and the area heavily resembled aberration, so I'm hopeful it will include at least some of the previous dlc's stuff.

Wildcard claimed they would only add dinos that would make sense. So unfortunately no rock drakes?

On 10/7/2018 at 8:46 AM, SkepticXIII said:

Yes, you're right. Those things really resembled wyverns but some people where saying they were new creatures

The wyverns are not new there fire wyverns the only new creatures are the Tree Entity (Earth Titan) Oviraptor cross xenomorph (Reaper) Creature on the bottom right of the first screenshot "Gasbags" in the second screenshot and the Owl (Which still needs to be shown) the Enforcer (Tek Megalania) and Scout Drone and the "Wyrm" (Still needs to be shown) and lastly the Tek Robot Creature (Shown in latest Reveal Teaser)

Edited by AcexHellhound21
Accidently called Enforcer a Tek Rockdrake

1 hour ago, AcexHellhound21 said:

The wyverns are not new there fire wyverns the only new creatures are the Tree Entity (Earth Titan) Oviraptor cross xenomorph (Reaper) Creature on the bottom right of the first screenshot "Gasbags" in the second screenshot and the Owl (Which still needs to be shown) the Enforcer (Tek Megalania) and Scout Drone and the "Wyrm" (Still needs to be shown) and lastly the Tek Robot Creature (Shown in latest Reveal Teaser)

Also the Frost Titan.

On 10/6/2018 at 10:04 PM, destructicon54 said:

Wildcard claimed they would only add dinos that would make sense. So unfortunately no rock drakes?

Extinction looks to have a similar background to aberration, fallen obelisk, exposure to element, etc. So I wouldn't be surprised if there would be some crossover from aberration dinos.

40 minutes ago, Agro said:

Extinction looks to have a similar background to aberration, fallen obelisk, exposure to element, etc. So I wouldn't be surprised if there would be some crossover from aberration dinos.

i doubt that two dinos would have had the same mutations. lets just cross our fingers that the small group of survivors that teleported from aberration to extinction introduced drakes into the environment

Edited by destructicon54