Community Crunch 151: Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ???????

Jen

My thoughts on this video concerning the possibility that this could be a "Tek Titan". As we already have a Frost Titan and the just introduced Forest Titan. Based on its movement in the video it cant be something simply put on and controlled by a player but yet it is more of a mech to where you pilot it. Now if it were to have weaponry this thing could possibly be a bit over-powered in the PVP perspective or even PVE activites. Ive come up with some idea that may render it expensive to craft if it is something that the player can make. If it is craft-able it should be fairly expensive on top of requiring element to fuel it and shards as ammo for the weapons. For those that think it could be an Exo-suit we technically already have one in the form of the Tek suit. It may not come in the form of one item however it does enhance our abilities in several ways. I apologize if someone already went over this but I couldnt be bothered reading through all the comments I just wanted to express my thoughts and opinions.

5 hours ago, StrategyMamber said:

I'd say it's an ant(like those in LOTR) Or possibly a nature alemental(like in fantisy stories/games.) there is also the possibility of it being a forest creature. It's a hard one though. But I'll bet on the last one. Seeing there being titans and all and it being on an abonden earth. 

It's actually "ent" not "ant" btw.

And it's as close to being confirmed as a Titan without actually being confirmed as it's possible to get.

That said, it's pretty much just an absolutely enormous ent that probably has some cool magic (element) powers and will likely murder me in the future.

If the same bugs that are present on Aberration persist on Extinction, it will be unplayable! Please do the same as other game developers and update your code!

Maybe after the release of your DLC you can work on that, clean up the old clutter, make maintenance and future updates easier to develop and implement and PLEASE don't abandon Aberration and fix the bugs (map swallowing creatures and players, crashes, server lags, creatures constantly getting stuck in various places with no possibility of getting them out, spawn rates and conditions of alpha reapers etc.)

And after that maube you can think of something for the taming cap plaguing the vast majority of Ragnarok and Island servers.

Without all of these, Ark has no future; see the player statistics in the last months and notice the decline. The reasons are mentioned above.

On 10/3/2018 at 8:46 PM, GP said:

Assuming it is a Titan, which I strongly believe it is, then yes it will be tamable, but a temporary tame.

Temporary for Official Servers but permanent for Single Player,Non Dedicated and Rented servers (If you have the option where you can feed Raid dinos turned on)

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, AcexHellhound21 said:

Temporary for Official Servers but permanent for Single Player,Non Dedicated and Rented servers (If you have the option where you can feed Raid dinos turned on)

Permanent for single player yes, but only one, you have to sacrifice it to get a different one.

On 10/5/2018 at 8:02 AM, Mercylover93 said:

Little bit off topic but I am curious as to when Aberrant Direbears will be able too be transferred/Spawned in on other maps on PS4? I believe this is also still an issue for Xbox one players as well? 

Yes it is also a Issue for Xbox one and Xbox One X i play it on Xbox One X

6 hours ago, AcexHellhound21 said:

All 4 Titans are Tameable not sure about the end Boss Titan (King Kaiju) but we have to master the new Taming Mechanics for the Titans DAMN KAIJU!!!

Nice, I have high hopes for this map. I would love for them to include both DLC's Dinos Aberrant and Scorched plus the new Variations. That would give this map so much content to work with

26 minutes ago, SkepticXIII said:

Nice, I have high hopes for this map. I would love for them to include both DLC's Dinos Aberrant and Scorched plus the new Variations. That would give this map so much content to work with

I'd just like to point out that we've seen wyverns in one of screenshots, and the area heavily resembled aberration, so I'm hopeful it will include at least some of the previous dlc's stuff.

1 minute ago, TinyHippo said:

I'd just like to point out that we've seen wyverns in one of screenshots, and the area heavily resembled aberration, so I'm hopeful it will include at least some of the previous dlc's stuff.

Yes, you're right. Those things really resembled wyverns but some people where saying they were new creatures