Community Crunch 151: Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ???????

Jen

36 minutes ago, Marcus75 said:

if titans are available through pvp servers then how many would there spawn at once? I heard that u need the titans to beat the game, so if they have an extremely low spawn rate thats going to be a problem if people want to beat the game on cluster and official servers.

they don't actually spawn in the wild. WC said that somewhere in one of the articles. they spawn in dungeons much like the dungeon bosses on rag. then they will be able to wander. there is only one of each kind on the map at any given time. but it isn't too much of a problem because if they always spawn at the same place then people will know where to look

Edited by destructicon54

Unless it's like a Yaeger from Pacific Rim But Ark Edition Think about it Big Titans need something powerful to deal with so i reckon it is 1 of 3 things.

1:It's the end boss

2:It's a huge Mech suit AKA:Yaeger

3:It's a Tek Titan

Q:If it is a Mech suit would it be Armed with weapons and have a jet pack like Tek Armor?

A:Most likely

Edited by AcexHellhound21
i mean't to say 1 of 3 things

3 hours ago, destructicon54 said:

they don't actually spawn in the wild. WC said that somewhere in one of the articles. they spawn in dungeons much like the dungeon bosses on rag. then they will be able to wander. there is only one of each kind on the map at any given time. but it isn't too much of a problem because if they always spawn at the same place then people will know where to look

Well, the resources might be very high and very hard to get if u REALEASE a giant titan and has 30% of being passive. Let’s be realistic if u come across a gaint titan and have only hide amour then its good night sister for u. Unless the have a small wandering range. But we don’t know that.

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, Slyguy said:

I think that Robot may actually be a titan, cause there are suppose to be several titans and so far we got two that we know of. 

It does make sense that there might be a Tek Titan variant and considering we've seen 2 of 4 titans there is enough time for the last one to be revealed before launch.

I’m starting to think the the titans live in domes. If you see in the trailer you can see that while we are encountering the titan we are in a trek but it’s no steroids. Also these domes are way bigger than they see to the eye. If you see how big obelisks are in the Island than these domes Are HUGE.

Im starting to get concerned with the enforcers and gasbag measurement .In the trailer, I see that the the enforcer is as big to the gigants arms. Which is big. But in trailer the giga does not seem as big in the island. Either the pollution is decreasing the size of flesh blooded organisms or WC decreased the gigas size.

5 minutes ago, Marcus75 said:

I’m starting to think the the titans live in domes. If you see in the trailer you can see that while we are encountering the titan we are in a trek but it’s no steroids. Also these domes are way bigger than they see to the eye. If you see how big obelisks are in the Island than these domes Are HUGE.

Im starting to get concerned with the enforcers and gasbag measurement .In the trailer, I see that the the enforcer is as big to the gigants arms. Which is big. But in trailer the giga does not seem as big in the island. Either the pollution is decreasing the size of flesh blooded organisms or WC decreased the gigas size.

I doubt it was either. ok i'm not saying your wrong, you could be right for all i know, but i doubt that's the case. I think it was probably scaling with the buildings when they made the trailer

On 10/1/2018 at 4:40 PM, destructicon54 said:

there are human-ish mechs but i've never seen one that has so human-like features. at 0:02 you can see a shoulder, at 0:06 i think i can see an arm, at 0:13 a piece of a hand at the far left and a chest, at 0:15 a neck and a head. well i guess it will just be determined by size

It looks to me more like an exo suit. If you notice, there’s an interweave (no better term comes to mind) of what looks to be something like carbon fiber, and a mech would most likely need something more rigid.

However, since we already have tek armor, a mech makes slightly more sense from a design standpoint, to me at least.

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:10 AM, JuggaloCard said:

Hahaha, Welcome to Official servers on Xbox. Where the time and energy spent doesn't matter but how many times and different ways the game can screw you over. 

lmao, beat me to it! You wait until you've stayed awake 27hrs of 28 with a baby giga only for it to starve with food in only for it not to be replace

11 hours ago, TheLorekeeper said:

It looks to me more like an exo suit. If you notice, there’s an interweave (no better term comes to mind) of what looks to be something like carbon fiber, and a mech would most likely need something more rigid.

However, since we already have tek armor, a mech makes slightly more sense from a design standpoint, to me at least.

I think it will be a new suit to protect against something. SE had the desert armor to protect against the heat and sandstorms, Aberration had the hazard suit to protect against, well, hazards. This could be the Extinction suit that protects against corruption or something

I feel like it's nice they are getting better at making teaser videos.  But DX12, S+, numerous game/map issues with Island, SE, Abb, and tame-cap are still issues awaiting address.

2 of those might be fixed post-Extinction, while the game slides toward the obsolete.  Or, they just won't fix them and say, "Well, this IS the last ARK xpac so the journey is over, therefore we are canceling S+ and DX12 implementation.  Thanks!"

We shall see, I suppose.  We shall see.