Community Crunch 151: Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ???????

Jen

2 minutes ago, TeRyn said:

Ever heard of the cartoon exo squad? Ya yer debunked.

cartoons are almost never accurate. the machines in that cartoon are definitely mechs. an exosuit is defined as a suit that you wear, not as a robotic machine that you control

Edited by destructicon54

29 minutes ago, destructicon54 said:

It could be a mech, but i've never seen a completely human shaped mech with a head and hands 

Each DLC has had its own unique armour set. Scorched Earth had desert cloth and aberration had a hazard suit. Perhaps this suit is what you will need to safely traverse the city that has been corrupted by airborne gaseous form of element. (Yes I’m aware I pulled the last bit of info out of my tail but come on doesn’t that sound cool) 

2 minutes ago, SheudenFritz said:

Each DLC has had its own unique armour set. Scorched Earth had desert cloth and aberration had a hazard suit. Perhaps this suit is what you will need to safely traverse the city that has been corrupted by airborne gaseous form of element. (Yes I’m aware I pulled the last bit of info out of my tail but come on doesn’t that sound cool) 

That's an interesting theory. perhaps it prevents security forces from aggro ing you.(they recognize the suit as freindly or something)

2 hours ago, SubjeqtZero said:

When are you going to fix the issues that v777 caused on Xbox Player Dedicated servers?

Bases don’t render in, then disconnect. The game is unplayable.

Hahaha, Welcome to Official servers on Xbox. Where the time and energy spent doesn't matter but how many times and different ways the game can screw you over. 

Subterranean Titan it doesn't have to be big it would be small so it could fit underground it was also in those teaser pics and it was underground 

p.s in trailer the obelisk is blue in 1st teaser pics we see the same as obelisk in teaser pics 2 the obelisk  that we see is blue we have only seen 2 perhaps the third one is blue which would explain why the extinction ark symbol is only blue

5 hours ago, TinyHippo said:

Yea but lets say you wedged yourself into those holes on purpose and just sat there and shot at its face while it was helpless to stop you because its hands are too big XD
Or maybe the vines can also move and they'd just squish you like a bug instantly. I prefer the first version.

All it would have to do is twist its body when the person is inside, and they would meet a quick and gruesome death ☠️

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Orgus said:

Aaaahhh cmon you’ve got to be kidding me, again a harvesting weekend... what about a breeding weekend? It has been over a month now since the last one... ?

They said a long time ago that breeding events will be rare. Likely 4 a year, but I doubt any more than that.

13 minutes ago, GP said:

They said a long time ago that breeding events will be rare. Likely 4 a year, but I doubt any more than that.

Well I’ve been playing since easter this year and as far as I know there have been 2-3 breedingweekends. But the first 2 I didnt know to much about breeding and couldnt really benefit from it, so now I’m actually ready to have a decent breeding weekend and it doesnt come!