I can no longer support the state of my favourite game!

Grymmdjarr

Just now, Aylana314159 said:

And when smart consumers don't buy their future games?

Well than they go bankrupt. I never said I would buy ark 2. They aren’t good devs at all. Maybe the worst ever in fact. I was just letting you know what is going to happen.

wildcard will always go towards the money. Once ark doesn’t bring in money they will make something to get more money. Loyalty is of no importance 

5 minutes ago, mafdet said:

Well than they go bankrupt. I never said I would buy ark 2. They aren’t good devs at all. Maybe the worst ever in fact. I was just letting you know what is going to happen.

wildcard will always go towards the money. Once ark doesn’t bring in money they will make something to get more money. Loyalty is of no importance 

I wouldn't buy ark 2 either. I will stick with modded ark...Or just go back to skyrim.

I play pve so the worst thing I deal with is pillar spam, so I wait till dudes on and make a trike take it down unless its metal then I get ahold of the person and talk to them , I accidentally let my first paracer sit meshed for a few days and got a message from a dev about it so they are even in point on a pve server , the lag can be rough but it's not all wildcards fault I know my wi fi is trash atm so I just been building and restocking ammo after meat runs , I still love ark 

4 minutes ago, Ninjasharrk said:

I play pve so the worst thing I deal with is pillar spam, so I wait till dudes on and make a trike take it down unless its metal then I get ahold of the person and talk to them , I accidentally let my first paracer sit meshed for a few days and got a message from a dev about it so they are even in point on a pve server , the lag can be rough but it's not all wildcards fault I know my wi fi is trash atm so I just been building and restocking ammo after meat runs , I still love ark 

World save freeze frame every 15 mins doesn't help either

3 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

Do you play official PvP?

I still play, but more casually with rates and mods for this.

Of course :) been playing official pvp with the same tribemates since the beginning. 

We've all gotten so used to the bugs that when an item or a dino falls through the map, or we lose things due to "exploit assisted raiders" we just shrug it off and keep grinding/hatching/taming lol

Archived