basilosaurus not producing oil after server transfer

skittles4free

Hi everyone,

I have checked patch notes - and I cannot find anything about this. I moved 5 basilosauruses off of my old server to a new island server and since the move none of them are producing oil. I tried unclaiming and reclaiming to set if this would reset the oil production. Nope.

Is this a transfer issue? A weird server glitch? A silent nerf or a weird glitch that needs to be patched? Anyone else having similar issues?

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i don't know if this will work for them, but we've had issues with some dino's not producing eggs, even when set to mating after doing a server transfer, however if we 'whip' them they start behaving normal once again,  i dont know if you could whip the whale, or if that would even work for them but you never know.

One other thing I would try , is sort the inventory a different way.  I've been finding stuff in inventories disappearing from the window and then reappearing after I resort my inventory.  Happened on my argent last week where I knew it had some structures but didn't see them.  I transfered all to my inventory and they showed back up.  That's the other thing I would try, put stuff in it's inventory then transfer back and forth.  See if it pops up.

I think also that the weight of the animal still showed it had something on it when the inventory showed nothing.  Maybe double check that it's weight is 0 w/out saddle and anything in inventory.

Archived