Official Server settings in SP

Klakky

So I've missed ark, but I want to play on my server with increased breeding/mating/taming times with same dino levels as in official servers, anyone know how to do it? I've tried setting difficulty to 5.0 but it didnt work, tried different difficulty settings didnt work, dunno how to do it I just want to get rid of lvl 38 57 etc. I dont like to do too much math and would love lvl 5,10,15,20,25...150 if anyone could help I'd appreciate it cheers!

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Klakky said:

Thanks but I tried with both it still didnt work, singleplayer settings unchecked, respawned dinos, still random levels like 48 spawning

Then I assume you are setting the offset on either Island, Scorched or Aberration. The offset has a maximum value of 1.0 which is a multiplier of the difficulty of the map and on these three the difficulty is 4.0 (max 120). You need to override it and to do so you will have to navigate through C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/ARK/ShooterGame/Saved/Config/WindowsNoEditor/GameUserSettings.ini and under the [ServerSettings] section add the OverrideOfficialDifficulty=5.0 option as I don't think you have the override in the in-game panel.

Archived