what is your favorite dragon (No Aberration)

GigaGod

3 hours ago, GigaGod said:

But i don't care about the differance between a dragon and wyvern there both cool  

The technical difference is that a dragon has four legs, a wyvern only has two. Lots of dragon lore stashed away in my mind, lol. ?

For my money, though, I’m deeply partial to the fire wyverns. When I’m on Ragnarok I collect ice wyverns too.

But I don’t find the design of the lightning ones as appealing, and poison wyverns have perpetrated my biggest catastrophes in the Scars, so I’m not a fan. When I’m in the Scars on Scorched Earth and Ragnarok, only high level fire wyvern eggs are the target. Everything else is just a snack for whomever I rode down there.

On 10/1/2018 at 2:50 AM, GigaGod said:

But i don't care about the differance between a dragon and wyvern there both cool  

Cat and dog are both pet. Why would you care about it? 

If I told you that you are a chimpanzee, and I don't care that chimpanzee and human are different, they are both smart, what would you say? "Ok, I'm a chimpanzee" or "No, I'm human"?

My lord, does it really matter if we call it a dragon or wyvern, dragon is just a general term anyway.

While I do love all 4 types of wyvern my favourite wyvern has to be the fire followed closely by the lightning. Love the fire for general use, I like the asthetics of fires the most and I love fighting with the DoT breath. If I feel like I need more brute force I grab the lightning. Love the ice wyverns model but the breath isnt great. Love the poison model but I really do hate using the breath attack.

1 hour ago, Krisnda said:

i think i love the lighting the best, i use it to kill everything. fire i was to get milk to kill alphas with if one is around and poison i use as a weight/carry wyvern. 

( i also call them dragons :P i know they r not dragons, i just like to call them that.)

Lol I use poisons as my weight bird as well, or ice if I feel like shaking it up. 

They are dragons, at least losely speaking. Dragon is just a general term to my knowledge, I guess using the word wyvern is just being more descriptive. According to a quick google search its mainly Western Cultures which portray dragons with four legs and a set of wings. Even in popular media wyverns are called dragons. In Game of Thrones series and the Harry Potter films, they portray what are essentially wyverns but call them dragons. Skyrim is the same no ? 

Archived