Sign in to follow this  
Comrade1999

Ability to lower graphics settings on console

Hi i just wanted to suggest the idea that you make it so console players can lower their graphics settings like they can on PC in an attempt to increase fps. On console one of the biggest problems with the game is the amount of lag we have to deal with. Players deal with framerate lag, and they also deal with server lag which is an anomaly that likely can't be solved. But if we were able to lower our graphics settings we may be able to solve the fps lag portion of it. Things like detailed grass and surroundings don't seem that important to me if it meant i could play much smoother and enjoy playing with less lag. Even things like giant dino tails constantly swinging in big bases i feel causes a lot of lag. They removed the swinging animation from the plant species X for that reason so i dont see why we couldnt do the same with dino tails. A base baving having hundreds of gigas, bronto tails etc. swinging constantly i feel creates an unnecessary amount of lag. Consoles can't run at the same speeds Pcs do so having the ability to lower graphics settings may help with those of us who don't have a ps4 pro or even the ones that do. 

Thanks for reading

Edited by Comrade1999