Console commands?

CraftBattlePoni

9 hours ago, CraftBattlePoni said:

Dear Fellow Ark Players

I am a PS4 Player with the IGN:  CrustyPoni

I am trying to spawn in dinosaurs and execute other commands but I cannot find the area to enter commands. It used to be in the options menu but now it is not

Please help

CraftBattlePoni

Press start then L1+R1+Square+Triangle to bring up the command box.

Hello,

Spawn dinos is difficult a lot of commands existing depending on what you want, wild, tamed, level, stat specific or just a wide spread of creatures.

I use: gmsummon "equus_character_bp_unicorn_c" 148

Or gmsummon "rex_character_bp_c" 148

If you just need quick transport: sdf ptero 1  and when flying type infinitestats 

All is in this link and how to combine so that you get what you want.

However I use Ragnarok map to quickly find high level 150 145 wild creatures and I use creative mode to get the tek transmitter for transport to Island map. Command is: gcm

Ark.gamepedia.com/console_commands. This start area in the wiki have all info including a usage guide.

Regards,

Ariana 

11 hours ago, ArianaGaming said:

Hello,

Spawn dinos is difficult a lot of commands existing depending on what you want, wild, tamed, level, stat specific or just a wide spread of creatures.

I use: gmsummon "equus_character_bp_unicorn_c" 148

Or gmsummon "rex_character_bp_c" 148

If you just need quick transport: sdf ptero 1  and when flying type infinitestats 

All is in this link and how to combine so that you get what you want.

However I use Ragnarok map to quickly find high level 150 145 wild creatures and I use creative mode to get the tek transmitter for transport to Island map. Command is: gcm

Ark.gamepedia.com/console_commands. This start area in the wiki have all info including a usage guide.

Regards,

Ariana 

OP is asking how to bring him to the console. Not the console commands. 

On PC is tab, but he is on PS4, so I don't know. 

9 minutes ago, ArianaGaming said:

Hello,

Yes he did and it is in the link for all versions under usage tab:

Ark.gamepedia.com/console_commands

as I wrote above and here again.

This is a very good page sorry you @paroxyde did not read it.

Regards,

Ariana 

Then you neither as the command is L1+R1+Square+Triangle after pressing start... That you dismissed as a troll... 

6 hours ago, ArianaGaming said:

Trolls are plentiful in ARK you will not be part of the 70% that buy ARK and never survive the first DAY.

Btw, start is colloquial for the option button. 

So, instead of just sending someone on the wiki page, just tell them, or at least, read it yourself. 

2 minutes ago, Paroxyde said:

Then you neither as the command is L1+R1+Square+Triangle after pressing start... That you dismissed as a troll... 

Btw, start is colloquial for the option button. 

So, instead of just sending someone on the wiki page, just tell them, or at least, read it yourself. 

But the page is so good, it needs advertising. Even trolls can learn stuff even if the information fast gets corrupted. ;)

3 minutes ago, ArianaGaming said:

But the page is so good, it needs advertising. Even trolls can learn stuff even if the information fast gets corrupted. ;)

He wasn't trolling, he literally told the right command for it. He just said start instead of option as it's used colloquially as such.

And wiki is overrated...

2 minutes ago, ArianaGaming said:

@Paroxyde Well he did not tell the button for it. He asked for the button for it. And that answer given was correct from another writer. As one can see in the wiki page it is correct.

Using "start button" instead of option is like using "hp" for health point... It's the same... Saltymonkey was not trolling... 

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, ArianaGaming said:

@Paroxyde Well he did not tell the button for it. He asked for the button for it. And that answer given was correct from another writer. As one can see in the wiki page it is correct.

You are making no sense whatsoever. The OP asked how to get to the command box to enter commands. SaltyMonkey gave him the correct process to get to the command box.

You then provided him information that the OP didn't even ask for.

Then the OP asked what the start button was on PS4 controller.

You then went on about trolls.

So no, no-one is a troll in this thread, you just not following what is being discussed.

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, ArianaGaming said:

@GP

I just gave him or her the information needed to spawn in creatures and fulfilling the need asked for. opening the command line was already given.

Sorry for helping and writing it will not be happening again. Well maybe after Extinction dlc release.

Bye

I understand you were trying to help, the only thing asked for in this thread was how to get to the command box. However, there was no need to start talking about trolls for some random reason.

Archived