Othala

pve Ark Painting Problem

So I downloaded a couple templates from ark paint to label my vaults. I can use templates that dont require much paint but when I get into the more complex ones with like 7 to 8 different colors and 3 of each, when I try to paint the game crashes me to the desktop. Anyone know of a fix or workaround?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Othala said:

So I downloaded a couple templates from ark paint to label my vaults. I can use templates that dont require much paint but when I get into the more complex ones with like 7 to 8 different colors and 3 of each, when I try to paint the game crashes me to the desktop. Anyone know of a fix or workaround?

I have the same problem painting on a canvas. I have tried: lowering graphics settings, raising settings, painting a different canvas, changing the template to a less complex more basic design, and have asked my tribemates to try. I have not had any success. 

I submitted a bug report and I encourage anyone else having the same problem to do the same. Hopefully it gets fixed soon or we find a fix ourselves my tribe needs a giant bowsette mural. 

Edited by steelshiv
Grammar