Can you heal a wild Dino ?

Mitsu123

14 hours ago, Mitsu123 said:

Is there a way to heal a wild Dino or even a group of wild Dino’s?

You’ve piqued my curiosity now. Why would you want to heal a wild Dino? Or even a bunch of wild Dino’s?

What is the collective pronoun for dinosaurs? A gaggle, troup, flocks, herd, school, cluster, pride, horde?

5 hours ago, Kaprosuchus said:

actually when a wild carnivore consumes a corpse it heals.  i often heal wild carnivores i've caged for a tame by throwing myself in with them naked they can eat my corpse to heal.  wild herbivores though? nope.

Yeah, those herbivores jumped on that whole vegan trend way to fast. Before you know it the carnivores will be switching to the paleo diet lol

11 hours ago, Mitsu123 said:

The reason I want to heal wild Dinos is for easier taming,  it is much easier to tame (the knocking out part)  using tranq stuff than electric prods, but using tranq stuff takes away health,  so... if I could just watch health and heal wild Dino when too low, that would be nice. 

Aha. Thanks for satisfying my curiosity. 

If you could remote feed a wild Dino that could improve their health, but don’t think that’s possible. You may just have to play the waiting game until it’s health naturally recovers and just protect it from others until then. You could build a small pen and lure it inside, or just build one around it. Perhaps you could use those wooden or metal spiky defence things and just build a circle around it to keep if safe from most predators until you’re ready to tame it.

Archived