Need more space in smithy

ScreamingViolet

I’ve got blueprints for an ascendant saddle for my Argentavis and after collecting 10k hide, 4K chitin and a major amount of fibre, I’ve discovered that I can’t fit all of the material into my smithy.

tried to do it via my existing argy saddle, but also nowhere near enough space.

im trying to breed my argys to maybe get one that can fit more, but having issues with that too.

Anyone got any ideas or suggestions?

cheers

I think the point of the higher tier blueprints is that they can only be crafted near the ‘end’ of the game when you have levelled up your tames.  From what I’ve read, the beaver seems to be more favourable than the argy due to certain weight reductions, but this is just circumstantial as I have not seen it myself. 

It depends on what you want to craft:

https://ark.gamepedia.com/g00/Weight_Reduction?i10c.encReferrer=&i10c.ua

here's the link. 

sooo if the resources are more to metal ingots, use your Argy for crafting. 

if the resources are more to thatch and fiber, then the Castoroides is the best way to go.

also, tame another high level Castoroides and Argy specifically for crafting and only level up their weight. 

because from what i heard there are no limitations on quantity of the resources on Argy and Castoroides but can be only limited by their weight. thats why i adviced you to level up only the weight.

hope that helps. 

2 minutes ago, Paramaya said:

Yep. Use Argies if you don't have enough space in the Smithy. Just crafted an Ascendant Daeodon saddle with very high demand on hide and fiber. Over 20k hide and about 12k fiber. Use Argy. 

ummm, sorry but this is the mobile version. lol. there are limitations on the mobile, thats why we've been struggling to craft with the huge amount of resources. 

Archived