pve creative mode evolved (private server, builders wanted)

ToeiRei

Hi guys,

Apologizes first if this post is in the wrong section, but I have absolutely no idea on where to put it.

The title might sound a bit crazy, but I'd like to start an experiment about builders and the creative mode. Let's face it: Creative mode let's you just pump out buildings as you go and it's more or less not much of a problem. But what about doing it with all the gathering done in the background?

Sadly my building skills are more or less pretty bad and I do not have the nerve to get things beyond 'over sized shoe-boxes'. That's where your part starts: What I would like to test out is if two players are actually capable of grinding up enough resources for the building on our default mod-set which is as follows:

• Upgrade Station
  • Classical Flyers
  • Automated Ark
  • Homeing pidgin 
  • Ark Steampunk Mod (currently being evaluated, may be dropped)
  • Structures Plus
  • Thatch+
  • SELVision
  • 5k stack mod 

The rules are simple:

1. Keep things running without killing basic infrastructure used for getting the resources
  2. Teamwork with any other builders and the grinding team
  3. If you do not have the engram for building something, we craft it for you as you order it
  4. Server is private - do not share the password.
  5. Be creative

For building we'd like to use meaningful things like Stone, Wood, Metal as this is something which should be farm-able at a reasonable rate on that rather fresh server.

We offer:

• Materials for building
  • Protection
  • Initial Drop-Base (3x3 tower as a starting point) for new places
  • Logistics including a personal transport

You offer:

• Creativity
  • Teamwork
  • Fun on building

Interested? Message me for details or join our discord server at https://go.stargazer.at/discord

Cheers
Rei

• ToeiRei changed the title to creative mode evolved (private server, builders wanted)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived