ArkTheorist123

Ark Theories

Don't know if anyone here's seen this yet, but just watch this and you'll find this whole thing goes FAR beyond the timer itself.

Link to this mysterious forum user's profile: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/profile/1204632-ê€2š¥ëìy/

Link to this mysterious user's "COMMUNICATIONS TEST RECORD" forum that's stirring everyone up:

New mysterious default forum profile pic : Ê€2Š(¥ËÌY

Notice how the new profile pic, if you look closely, is of some sort of notch that's shaped like the Homo Deus crystal. If someone could brighten it to make it more clear, that'd be nice. Actually, if you think you could decipher all those weird codes, that'd be nice, too :)

Also, JasonTheCTM , you did misspell that one part of the new timer codes, the "yscheck" is actually "syscheck", short for "System check".

• Like 1

Also since we're here and this is a Theory megathread... I think I know why there's no water. I had an epiphany while watching that video from Anthomnia. Where he saw that scar/canyon and there was visible water in it? What if...
that's the Mariana Trench, the deepest point in the ocean in the modern day, now the last source of free water? 

Anyways, slightly off topic, bringing it back. What if the reason there's no water is because of the Element? I think, element needs water. Bear with me here, in Aberration we see water go over a waterfall and turn into pools of element. It's healthy and pure at the top, it's not at the bottom. We know from Rockwell's obsession that this is pure element in it's purest form, if Element possesses some form of sentience like what Extinction hints at, and it's pure form is the result of water mixing with element solids (say, the exposed root-like structures that show in Aberration and Extinction) it might be consuming the water for replication or growth. It would also explain why the most element infested region of Extinction, is a glacier.  That stuff is trying to replicate/grow and it needs the water to do it.

As a planet the same amount of water has always existed and always will, Earth is a closed system. If all the ARK's and all their water come back, the system is again closed, and element eradication has begun. We know if we chemically divide a compound into it's base elements we'll get back what it's made out of. If the Element eradication process occurs and this theory is true, the more element that gets removed, the more water will return to the planet.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Utlagi said:

I would think that a new dls with no repsawn would likely fail to sell. I doubt there are that many people playing hardcore. wonder if they are trying some sort of battle royal hybrid?

Unless, of course, this doesn't take place AFTER events of Extinction. It could take place counter to it. So at the end if the game, we could see the Arks returning to Earth, signifying that elsewhere, someone had just beaten the King Titan.

It could be one of those things where we find out that while one thing was happening in one place (The survivor fighting the king Titan) another related series of events (this new map) was happening elsewhere.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ArkTheorist123 said:

Don't know if anyone here's seen this yet, but just watch this and you'll find this whole thing goes FAR beyond the timer itself.

Link to this mysterious forum user's profile: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/profile/1204632-ê€2š¥ëìy/

Link to this mysterious user's "COMMUNICATIONS TEST RECORD" forum that's stirring everyone up:

New mysterious default forum profile pic : Ê€2Š(¥ËÌY

Notice how the new profile pic, if you look closely, is of some sort of notch that's shaped like the Homo Deus crystal. If someone could brighten it to make it more clear, that'd be nice. Actually, if you think you could decipher all those weird codes, that'd be nice, too :)

Also, JasonTheCTM , you did misspell that one part of the new timer codes, the "yscheck" is actually "syscheck", short for "System check".

I knew something was wrong but it kept giving me YScheck, I wasn't getting an S to start

Posted (edited)

somebody dug around in the code and found it was named "genesis countdown," I think. speaking of, I was messing around with the banner, and it gave me a bunch of compiled code. I think I might run it through a decompiler to see if its anything of interest.

edit: it looks exactly like the jibberish the mystery user has been posting on the communications test record.

Edited by Silverflower1

58 minutes ago, TravisMichael said:

If the Arks descended down directly from where they were orbiting, then the Aberration ark would be close to where the Island Ark was at. If you remember, when you entered the Island's Overseer arena and looked out through the glass, you could clearly see Aberration floating close to the Island Ark. And in the Extinction cut-scene the Island Ark touched down close to where the survivor was after beating the King Titan.

The one issue with this is there are multiple “the island” arks. 

• Thanks 3
  • Facepalm 1

8 hours ago, TravisMichael said:

Technically humans aren't extinct. They're living on the Arks. The survivors on the stations aren't homo deus, but cloned versions of regular humans. The Arks returning to Earth at the end was basically humanity returning to Earth

I was quoting what the console in the Overseer chamber stated. Homo Deus are endangered 

13 hours ago, ArkTheorist123 said:

I just checked that, and there is a second update.

For those of you who didn't read the update of that post yet, this is the update:

"-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA256 [LOG_TRANSMIT] OK. [LOG_TRANSMIT] Your cognitive profile seems limited to specimen guardianship, you're a glorified patient monitor. [LOG_TRANSMIT] Maybe that's good... better to teach you new tricks than convince your host system you should be allowed in places you're not. [LOG_TRANSMIT] We'll need to do some tests, so I'm working on a few changes to your programming. [LOG_TRANSMIT] I'll contact you when it's ready. -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v2 iQIcBAEBCAAGBQJdQSOPAAoJEHJOqUWO1A+/sHEP+wfK/4tnKd0y57WuuJlOEcD2 u/xjjxgXu6/yi6RB/rZgUTJeS2dfA1zdy740lLGIMD8kW+tovbae/mz9OicDUPu1 4axUDl0rBzV8fpvOdBMQiMqVGdVPQiVr/RkslSPq15PR9ujXJBLj4C1ybLsCJWKl c8+JmHlNrB4SDWwrfJkLAlznMhgGrYq+/WFd5a1K41Wd6ETz9VjUdAu5mJjPcHrf kCfkm/KRAE2iOlR4qfL4s6NU2ADZmG8Qu/qWcNZX0eu7iObgBfeQ564hf3fQAmkT pcONB5Rz+AbH0Rg81hVtd0A1tDyf12vVCoXC/WWneh3mz/+5OIZn9Kx+aygJn3vD 7c7P5A0/ADWfe1uRV0Fe/YOIQV/1j019hcRAiSVuUmVBtwbxzSh1KZevUR/So4hK 0CHJF70zU/XFw7XjWn+ARWJ3IlsXbsfnGtYKUc9/80BUcpEYLgQnz81BPqi1aZc3 bb8F9C8HcHCKbkSFaMDJ370vHnin0b66SotihVpv24xqn/nIRnMV1LOthwUPfpSx VP+QnIRlUZMZVMkS0zp/EjZr61mMpl1yAI1qSYDJY3kFkeHYODYWmKXUtdwSgiXZ y7kibNUp1SJ8djerzg9Fov5DmGuCJzQj1VEWufzDd9iqKiDFph5LNyX+F7GHNnkG 3o+xvpwXQZDAsiJ1upFy =k1Ih -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----"

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ArkTheorist123 said:

Another theory I've seen being tossed around on the net is that this doesn't take place after Extinction, but BEFORE the Arks themselves were launched.

The term decoded is "Genesis" which means "Beginnings" so what if the map we get is like the 'first ark' or a prototype ark. Or perhaps the facility where the Arks were constructed. We could get answers on how it all started!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, TravisMichael said:

Prove that. I've seen nothing in the established lore that there are multiple Island Arks.

We're on an Island ark for the overseer boss fight, you look out the main overseer window slightly to the left, there's another Island ark. That makes at least two of them. Nevermind the uncountable amount of island ark's you fly thru on your way to scorched earth in the ending cinematic.

Edited by JasonTheCTM
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

40 minutes ago, JasonTheCTM said:

We're on an Island ark for the overseer boss fight, you look out the main overseer window slightly to the left, there's another Island ark. That makes at least two of them. Nevermind the uncountable amount of island ark's you fly thru on your way to scorched earth in the ending cinematic.

Pretty sure those are just placeholder images. Wildcard probably just used the image of the Island Ark instead of designing a new Ark that we'll never actually get to see.

56 minutes ago, TravisMichael said:

Prove that. I've seen nothing in the established lore that there are multiple Island Arks.

47 minutes ago, JasonTheCTM said:

+1

5 minutes ago, TravisMichael said:

Pretty sure those are just placeholder images. Wildcard probably just used the image of the Island Ark instead of designing a new Ark that we'll never actually get to see.

On that same note, why would the creators of the arks bother designing even more versions than they need. It less expensive to create 2 “the island arks” than two unique arks. 

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

13 minutes ago, JustAnotherBeachNoob said:

+1

On that same note, why would the creators of the arks bother designing even more versions than they need. It less expensive to create 2 “the island arks” than two unique arks. 

Suddenly you know how much it costs to create Arks?

The Arks were made for the humans to grow, survive and evolve in strength. Once they had finished with one Ark they would Ascend to the next Ark where they would be tested anew.

So, what would be the point of having them learn and grow on the Island then send off to another copy of the place they just were. Each of the Arks were supposed to be a unique and different Ark. 

So, you saying 'Oh, it's cheaper to build two of the same Arks." Is the STUPIDEST of answers you could have come up with.

• Facepalm 2

8 minutes ago, TravisMichael said:

Suddenly you know how much it costs to create Arks?

The Arks were made for the humans to grow, survive and evolve in strength. Once they had finished with one Ark they would Ascend to the next Ark where they would be tested anew.

So, what would be the point of having them learn and grow on the Island then send off to another copy of the place they just were. Each of the Arks were supposed to be a unique and different Ark. 

So, you saying 'Oh, it's cheaper to build two of the same Arks." Is the STUPIDEST of answers you could have come up with.

Lol. It is always cheaper to build two of the same exact things than two different things. Its pretty much manufacturing 101.

And yes, there are multiple island arks as you see others upon ascension. And you kinda disproved your own point when you said they were probably just placeholders so WC wouldn't have to spend more to make a different one.... Since its cheaper to make two things the same and all.

Your basically telling people your right and not to believe our own lying eyes.

And no, "Humans" are extinct. Our players are homo deus clones. Why would we have to grow and evolve when we could just be genetically altered from the start to be better. If the overseers can make wyvs etc. Im sure a badass homo species would be simple.

• Like 1