5 minutes ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

1. Not what I meant lol. The real-life version.

2. The Hover-Skiff is a water vehicle though? Confusion all around peeps.

3. Thanks! :)

4. I dunno, I'm 99% sure that they're in old the screenshot for the Moeder.

1. Oh...

2. I don't think it ever said water specifically. The vehicle we see in the picture matches the outline of the MM so I'm guessing they're the same.

4. They kinda open and close I think

Gen1_EelBoss.png

35 minutes ago, LEDminer said:

And these must be the "glitches" that were mentioned to be in the simulations.

But this brings a greater question: what caused this?

We have remind ourselves that the base of the genesis simulation still seems to be on earth, to be specific in arrat prime. Maybe the element corruption is messing with some of the technology behind the simulation and thus creating these glitches ?

3 minutes ago, Fes said:

We have remind ourselves that the base of the genesis simulation still seems to be on earth, to be specific in arrat prime. Maybe the element corruption is messing with some of the technology behind the simulation and thus creating these glitches ?

It's possible that Arat Prime was just a link to the GenSim, and not the base, but your point stands regardless

2 minutes ago, ChillEBean said:

What if the simulations “glitches” aren’t actually glitches? What if those fragment people aren’t “glitches”, but more so a infection/virus?

I think there are glitches and Fractal attacks/infections/whatever you want to call it

Edited by TinyHippo

2 minutes ago, Fes said:

It's the tek grenade launcher, was teased a while ago and everyone thought it was the cruise missile until the actual teaser for the missile came out

image.thumb.png.50ca62aba9fb53f02dc929196a06ed26.png

Ahh, I see that now. I don't think we got a name or description for it yet, did we? It looks like an upgraded form of the guided missile launcher

1 minute ago, TinyHippo said:

Ahh, I see that now. I don't think we got a name or description for it yet, did we? It looks like an upgraded form of the guided missile launcher

[LOG_TRANSMIT] Requesting status report.

[LOG_RECEIVE] Status: intact -- despite the destruction around me.

[LOG_TRANSMIT] Try to keep the violence at acceptable levels.

[LOG_TRANSMIT] Use 23944be9-e999-4fb4-b0d0-deeecae1560a as the validation code for your next terminal entry.

Terminal Entry

[LOG_RECEIVE] Terminal Entry MM-09

[LOG_RECEIVE] Explosive munitions are a staple in warfare,

[LOG_RECEIVE] But there's an obvious problem:

[LOG_RECEIVE] How to ensure they explode "there," not "here."

This is the text for the teaser, but that isn't really helpful either tbh

1 minute ago, LEDminer said:

Since we are speaking of simulations, what if they are more like computer viruses? In other words someone or something created malicious code and inserted it into the simulations, creating these fractal beings.

Given that they are not simulations of a real thing, rather just a coded being, they appear like this since there is no being to render?

this could tie in really good with the element corrupting the "hardware" of the genesis simulation, the fractals would then be some manifestation in form of a glitch/virus whatever we're gonna call it

1 minute ago, Fes said:

Yeah that could definitely be true, wasn't their also something about establishing a link or something during the genesis countdown ?

I believe so, but I don't remember exactly what it said.

1 minute ago, LEDminer said:

Since we are speaking of simulations, what if they are more like computer viruses? In other words someone or something created malicious code and inserted it into the simulations, creating these fractal beings.

Given that they are not simulations of a real thing, rather just a coded being, they appear like this since there is no being to render?

They could just be a normal virus type of thing, but given the meaning given to the word 'corrupted' previously... I have my doubts.

4 minutes ago, TinyHippo said:

Hey guys, I found the Moeder's children!

I'm sure you've noticed this, at least by the blue bar at the top of the screen whil you're reading this, but the website theme got updated to Genesis. You can see the babies on the sides as you scroll down now.

Dunno if you can see them on mobile.

that's neat !

Btw, near the moeders children there's also the whirlpool/vortex from the store page description:

Conquering each area requires preparation, smarts, and the ability to improvise so that when a volcano rains fire from the sky, an avalanche buries you, or a whirlpool pulls you into the briny deep, you’re ready to meet the challenge!

1 minute ago, Fes said:

that's neat !

Btw, near the moeders children there's also the whirlpool/vortex from the store page description:

Conquering each area requires preparation, smarts, and the ability to improvise so that when a volcano rains fire from the sky, an avalanche buries you, or a whirlpool pulls you into the briny deep, you’re ready to meet the challenge!

Oh! I see that now! Interesting.

Imagine you're just swimming and *swoosh* "Welcome to my lair, my name is Moeder."

2 minutes ago, TinyHippo said:

Oh! I see that now! Interesting.

Imagine you're just swimming and *swoosh* "Welcome to my lair, my name is Moeder."

oh god, i hope it doesn't affect creatures, or if it does, then atleast not the bigger ones

Imagine chilling on you're base in the middle of the ocean that you build on a giant turtle and of these starts and pulls the whole thing into the depths

5 minutes ago, LEDminer said:

I suppose they are just scaled wrong, since the other creatures seem to also be a little on the larger side...

Or who knows, maybe the "virus" made the fractal humans larger, given how humans are ironically one of the weaker creatures on the arks.

It could just be an error on WC's part, but I'm gonna assume it's not for now and that the Fractal humans are big. I guess it could also be that Fractal rexes are small though

6 minutes ago, Fes said:

oh god, i hope it doesn't affect creatures, or if it does, then atleast not the bigger ones

Imagine chilling on you're base in the middle of the ocean that you build on a giant turtle and of these starts and pulls the whole thing into the depths

*swoosh* "Welp, there goes everything."

The whrilpool is actually under the turtle in the picture, so I'm gonna guess it'll be safe. Unless there are different sizes and strengths of whirlpools anyway.

5 minutes ago, LEDminer said:

Oh, the new theme looks cool.

Look to the left, and the guy there also has a different never before seen hairstyle. There's got to be new hairstyles coming with Genesis.

Moeder's minions look pretty cool actually.

The hair looks kinda like it's just not fully grown out I think.

I wonder what the glowing things with Moeder and the children are. Projectiles? Eggs? Both?

Well now i'm assuming we have items from other DLC now. I hope.

My plan is to get max ascension on The Island, store my best blueprints in the obelisk, rinse and repeat until Genesis Part 2.

That means i'm not starting any other save data besides The Island and Genesis, so I won't get any transferable items from other DLC until at least Scorched.

But then again, they had gems and sand in Extinction without the Scorched/AB engrams...