1 hour ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

Guys I think I finally found a breakthrough. Look at the ending cutscene of ARK when our survivor enters the tek platform. A screen activates before us and shows images of an ARK and Specimen implant (Cant remember if there was more) The screen also displays hard to read ascension code

I dunno what it says and my photo is too blurry, but you can definitely tell its there

Alright, I think by looking back at some Youtube vids and turning the quality to max I can sort of make out what's being said. Now, due to the glare coming from the tek behind the screen on the platform, most of it is literally unintelligible, but this is what I got:

20191230_122601.jpg

It looks like this image has the same message on either side of it. The message is "User *Unintelligible*"

20191230_122813.jpg

Left text reads: "We, *Unintelligible* Sca*Unintelligible* Imp*Unintelligible*. Right text reads: "Data uploading, stand by, Conf*Unintelligible* Ide*Unintelligible*".

20191230_122829.jpg

Left text reads: "Bea*Unintelligible* Ac*Unintelligible*". Right text reads: "Signal received, Comm*Unintelligible* coun*Unintelligible*".

So, uh...yeah, a lot of stuff still unintelligible. If anyone else wants to take a crack at this, you're more than welcome to.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

Guys I think I finally found a breakthrough. Look at the ending cutscene of ARK when our survivor enters the tek platform. A screen activates before us and shows images of an ARK and Specimen implant (Cant remember if there was more) The screen also displays hard to read ascension code

I dunno what it says and my photo is too blurry, but you can definitely tell its there

OK thats cools but what do we learn from it? Seems to be some sort of analysis of the survivor to me

• Like 1

This would hint at someone receiving the uploaded data of our implant, or at least someone is aware that we activated the reseed protocol. (If it wasnt already obvious from giant biodomes descending from orbit)

Also of course there is something about communication. Who is communicating with who? Is it just the machine sending data to other machines?

In ark Santiago apparently uses some sorta computer technology to test an online simulation of the mega mek fusion. Maybe he used something that was tapped into genesis, and we could find more war-tek there? I mean, we have the jets that diana used while she was in the service on earth in genesis. Maybe genesis was made to also do giant-scale tests of war stuff? This seems far off, but it's just something I wanted to point out

• Like 1

Also I am lead to believe that the artifact that led Helena into ascension, is the one in her chest. The ascension was implant shaped, and needed to be inserted into her implant. The artifact can be seen in her chest in the final cutscene, but as I noticed, she is missing it in the genesis trailer

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

In ark Santiago apparently uses some sorta computer technology to test an online simulation of the mega mek fusion. Maybe he used something that was tapped into genesis, and we could find more war-tek there? I mean, we have the jets that diana used while she was in the service on earth in genesis. Maybe genesis was made to also do giant-scale tests of war stuff? This seems far off, but it's just something I wanted to point out

Santiago was running the mega mek's engine (or some part) in a simulation but I don't think it was the Genesis Simulation. I don't think the idea that GenSim was for war weapons testing because creating weapons of war is vastly different than running away, which is the purpose of the GenSim according to HLN-A.

5 hours ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

Also I am lead to believe that the artifact that led Helena into ascension, is the one in her chest. The ascension was implant shaped, and needed to be inserted into her implant. The artifact can be seen in her chest in the final cutscene, but as I noticed, she is missing it in the genesis trailer

The artifact seen with Helena is just an implant-looking thing, but the artifact that started Helena's ascension was described as having a golden glow by Mei (even after Helena touched it) and not a blue glow, so they're most likely different.

3 hours ago, ArkTheorist123 said:

Welp, this is it: the month that Genesis releases.

We're lucky if we've got the right decade

2 hours ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

20200101_143138.jpg

And now THIS is a real classic
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I JUST WANT TO GET QUALITY TEK GEAR WITHOUT SPENDING 4 MILLION METAL. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tbh I dont think earth was completely corrupted when we arrived on it. Evidence:

On AB if you go ghost (Heh) mode you can see a MASSIVE, and I mean GIGANTIC, ENOURMOUS crater filled with green, and I can assume this is a small amount of flourishing life.

In the ending cutscene, while you are flying over the planet earth, you can see a very large amount of green on the top right. I know that when the ARKS landed, the flora and fauna from them extends and grows at an incredibly fast rate, but I have a suspicion that the ARKS are supposed to land together, and that none have landed yet. Plus the fact that they try to keep it somewhat out of view

And HLNA claims that there MUST be some human life out there, considering all that we had accomplished. Maybe that "Unstable human life" (Quote from an HLNA discovery) Live there? Who knows... 

Edited by ArkTheoryApprentice
  • Like 1

Going back to the city ascension codes, there are references pointing to ARAT prime shutting/locking down and having its activation not confirmed. Then something about the leftover people (Gamma level personnel) needing to take shelter. Taking more of the info in, I guess that corrupt creatures/a titan (Most likely ice titan from an image found in one of the one who waits notes)/the opposing army launched an attack on the city/arar prime (I'm guessing the city), so the humans activated an emergency barrier to stall the forces plus something called an overseer protocol, that eventually was set to automatic because there was close to no hope at this point (I think that is the launch of the Arks). The people were already weak, and were rationing supplies, and severely punishing anyone who disobeyed the laws. Eventually the barrier was destroyed, (Or at least handicapped, because how else do the meteors from the wasteland get deflected from the top of the sanctuary) and the humans went down with the sanctuary. (Most of em at least) With the overseer protocol set to automated, all that we needed was time for the first survivors to make their way down to earth and start the reseed protocol to save the planet

• Like 2

Also I think I can explain why there is a massive crater on the planet.

Apparently the element resource fell from the sky a long time ago, and since we are talking about a game filled with animals from prehistory, falling meteors in the wasteland and terms such as extinction, I'd assume that a meteor caused the crater. (Not the crater in extinction, the crater we see on Earth if we go ghost mode during the aberration cutscene)

When the meteor struck the Earth, it caused an immense amount of damage to that side of the planet and started to leak element in the nearby area. Humans saw the new resource as a blueprint for incredible buildings such as skyscrapers, apartment complexes, etc. They also saw it as a weapon. Humans used the element to their advantage in wars, and eventually they realized that they were doomed.

If this crater is the origin of element making its way to Earth as we know it, this would certainly be some sort of landmark to visit sometime. For good reasons or bad? We dunno, but knowing the role element plays in the future, most likely bad. Very bad, with lots of death. Worse-than-respawn-cooldowns kind of bad.

• Like 2