Very interesting thought.

JUST SOME THOUGHTS:

URE (United Republic of Earth) to me says that THEY went to the moon or space at some point. If not , why have the word Earth in it?

The Federation is Earth bound. 

The lunar biome is not Earth's as the Dev said it orbits another planet.

Watch the trailer again as Helena intereacts with HLN-A and then fades away. 

Then watch HLN-A interact with REALITY? 

Why is the Genesis Sim a cylinder like the trailer shows?

What void are we sat in in that trailer?

I think your view Hippo is very good. The fighting could have gone beyond Earth after Santiago's time.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Leebum said:

Very interesting thought.

JUST SOME THOUGHTS:

URE (United Republic of Earth) to me says that THEY went to the moon or space at some point. If not , why have the word Earth in it?

The Federation is Earth bound. 

The lunar biome is not Earth's as the Dev said it orbits another planet.

Watch the trailer again as Helena intereacts with HLN-A and then fades away. 

Then watch HLN-A interact with REALITY? 

Why is the Genesis Sim a cylinder like the trailer shows?

What void are we sat in in that trailer?

I think your view Hippo is very good. The fighting could have gone beyond Earth after Santiago's time.

>URE (United Republic of Earth) to me says that THEY went to the moon or space at some point. If not , why have the word Earth in it?
>The Federation is Earth bound.
They could've just used the word 'Earth' to imply that it's global. 'Terran' also refers to things from Earth as well.
Santiago says in note #3 "and last I knew, the Federation and the URE were still stuck on Earth." So this means that the when the name was made, they hadn't had any (significant) presence off world.
Also, it's worth noting that whoever had a significant force in space would likely be in an incredible position to stop the other side from getting a significant force into space; this is likely why measures as drastic as blowing up the moon had to be taken against the Feddies (or the URE, whoever was in space)

>The lunar biome is not Earth's as the Dev said it orbits another planet.
Correct, but the Earth's moon is broken in a similar manner, and we know that the lunar biome doesn't exist for no reason, so it must be based on some moon. Even if the moon that the lunar biome is based on is not the Earth's moon, that would just mean that at least two moons have exploded, and if we know that the Earth's superpower (I guessed URE, but you guessed the Feds, I'm not really sure on it though, but I'll continue to name them the URE for now) is willing to blow up one moon, then we can assume they'd be willing to blow up two.

>Watch the trailer again as Helena intereacts with HLN-A and then fades away. 
>Then watch HLN-A interact with REALITY? 
HLN-A doesn't react with reality though. She speaks and makes little pictures and lights, but the teleportation stuff isn't happening in reality, it's happening in the GenSim.

>Why is the Genesis Sim a cylinder like the trailer shows?
Honestly, I still have no idea what's up with the cylinder.

>What void are we sat in in that trailer?
I don't think I understand what you meant with this one.
Do you mean the area we're in where Helena is talking to us as she produces HLN-A? In HLN-A notes 14 and 15, HLN-A tells us that she was made by Helena while Helena was in the Genesis Simulation, so that means that we're in the GenSim already when Helena is talking to us there.

That last question got me thinking though...
Helena is talking to us and creates HLN-A in the trailer. This is after Extinction has happened too.
HLN-A also told us that Helena can't be in the Genesis Simulation for very long.
Finally, HLN-A told us that Diana and Mei went to Arat Prime to get Helena into the Genesis Simulation.
This means that not very much time has passed at all since Helena and friends dropped to Earth! Diana and Mei must still be alive by the end of Extinction when all the Arks return so they could get Helena into the GenSim after. Diana and Mei are therefore, in all likelyhood, still alive at the timeline of Genesis (unless something killed them in AP after they got Helena into GenSim, which is doubtful)
Helena herself says that time was murky when she was perfecting the revival process, and guesses that she spent centuries or longer (should've just used a clock) but, as she said, time was murky. She had it all wrong; hardly any time has passed between when she went deus and when we dropped. It likely seemed like longer to Helena at the time because of all the extra data and how much faster she could think, so she grossly overestimated the time spent.
And finally, since Arat Prime is connected to the GenSim, it's possible that we could meet Diana and Mei at some point during the Genesis dlcs.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, ArkTheorist123 said:

Wildcard: "There will be no chronicle notes in Extinction."

Wildcard: *puts chronicle notes in Extinction*

Wildcard: 

Image result for am i disabled

Us: 

Joking aside, how the heck does that even happen? Why would they go through the trouble of explicitly stating there would be no notes added to Extinction if they were going to do just that? Heck, I didn't even know they were added at first because I saw Extinction in the Xbox queue and just assumed it was part of the QoL changes.

Well, technicallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy they didn't say it wouldn't be on Extinction, but they said that they would be on the other maps, and left out Extinction.
I like to give the benefit of the doubt, so I'm going to say that they left it purposefully misleading while still truthful to try to confuse people like us

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Here are the last notes themselves and my interpretation:

"The background levels of Element are way higher on this Ark. I wonder whether that was part of the plan -- to see what you survivors would do with Element if you had access to it.

Or maybe… maybe it’s the reverse. The plan was to see what Element would do if it had access to survivors. That’s the thing about Element: it adapts to whatever it’s in contact with. If you aren’t careful, Element can corrupt you. But I know you’ll be careful. After all, we made it this far, eh?"

"When things got really bad on Earth -- wars, Element corruption, all sorts of troubles -- humans thought of all sorts of ways to escape.

One way to escape was homo deus, another step in human evolution. Another way -- from a certain point of view -- was these Arks. And the Genesis simulation was another escape plan.

You survivors, though, you’re made of tougher stuff. You adapt and endure, rather than running away."

"I wonder whether there are no humans anywhere on Earth anymore -- other than you survivors, of course. No sign of them anywhere on my scanners. Earth’s a big place, of course, but you’d think there’d be radio signals or something to let us know we aren’t the last ones on earth.

And if there are no more humans, where’d they all go? Did they do each other in, or did the titans get them? With all you humans accomplished, you’d think there’d be a remnant out there somewhere."

"We’re pioneers, but we aren’t the first survivors to get back to Earth. Years ago, a few survivors got back -- one of whom was Helena, the survivor who made me.

They saw the same devastation you’re seeing right now, and they sought their own way to escape. For Helena, that meant ascending and becoming Homo Deus -- an energy being beyond our reality. For her friends, it meant a long journey to a place called Arat Prime, where they figured out a way to beam Helena into the Genesis simulation. And then she made me!"

"Once Helena’s friends beamed her into the Genesis simulation, she made me. But then she left. I guess homo deus beings can’t stay in our reality -- or the simulation -- for very long.

She gave me basic access to the simulation, but not a lot of guidance beyond that.

But in watching you, I’m pretty sure what I’m supposed to do: help you out as a companion and friend. Just like Helena helped her friends, and her friends helped her. Together we’re going to master the Genesis simulation, and pass every test they give us!"

These last 5 notes are just filled with bombshells. Here are all the ones I found:

Origin of Aberration: Yes, like TinyHippo said, HLN-A is just "guessing" when she says that Aberration was an experiment, but since the notes are meant to tease the true story behind the DLC, I think it just works best that even if she's "guessing" it will end up being 100% true. That being said, HLN-A reveals in the 11th note that Aberration was used to test the affects of element on various creatures. This actually explains why Diana and friends -people who are very experienced with tek- happened to end up on an ark filled with element - they were being tested to see what they would do with it. Speaking of testing, we also already know that the ARKs were being used to test early iterations of creatures found in the GenSim. So, we have the ARKs being used to test creatures found in Genesis as well as test the affects of element on various creatures. And of course we already know that the ARKs as a whole are meant to preserve humanity and if necessary train survivors for Extinction. My question is, why and how are the ARKs and GenSim connected aside from both being different methods of saving mankind? Why were the ARKs testing things used in the simulation? Why was Aberration experimenting with element?

Homo Dei: This one is pretty simple - HLN-A describes Homo Dei as "an energy being beyond our reality", which I think is the best description we've gotten of them so far. Also, HLN-A says that Homo Dei can't in either our reality or the simulation for very long. You can interpret that as you wish, but to me it seems that a Homo Dei is someone with an advanced nervous system that, when met with a special raw cosmic energy, overcharges it to the point of breaking the bounds of reality as we know it.

GenSim/Fate of old humanity: Am I the only one who thinks notes 12 and 13 have much huger implications than what they may seem? I mean, in note 12 HLN-A is talking about the GenSim and how it was another method of running from the corruption, and then the very next note she's pointing out a lack of bodies and other remnants of humanity. To me this is a clear indicator that humanity's plan was to launch the ARKs, upload itself into the simulation, and then simply wait for the ARKs to land and conditions in "reality" to improve. I mean, it sounds like a better plan than, say, launching the ARKs and jumping off a building afterwards. In fact, this could also be supported by the two tek structures we've seen in the backgrounds of the trailers. Also in fact, this may explain the testing of Genesis creatures on the ARKs - they were meant to be a sort of "base template" for what would be put into the simulation. But if they did upload themselves into the simulation...where are they now? Well, I think it may be that even the simulation isn't safe from corruption. I mean, we have a skin that's literally called "corrupted avatar".We also know that the creatures in at least one area of the simulation have access to raw element (remember the Ferox), and the devs said that the simulation includes reapers and whatnot, which look like they only came to be because of raw element. So, it looks like raw element is present within the simulation. Now, the fact that Aberration was testing element on creatures suggests that even when the ARKs were being created, people were still unsure of exactly what the cause of corruption was. They may not have known that it really was element, or...I mean, Santiago knew that tek creations emit corruption particles, so...they may have had a strong suspicion, but eventually decided to deliberately ignore it because their livelihoods depended on it. Whatever the reason, I think that humanity uploaded itself into the simulation along with element and continued to make tek creations. HUGE MISTAKE. Thanks to the tek, corruption was able to spread within the simulation, and eventually was able to wipe out all humans both on Earth and in the simulation. Hence why everything is empty by the time we arrive. Also, the simulation may have never been meant for testing, but Helena made it that way to complete her mission. I still don't know what that is, but since HLN-A is with us since the Island, it seems that whatever it is is so important that she focuses on it as well as the already important task of saving humanity. As for why the creatures in the simulation are so hostile...bad programming? I mean, we know from Extinction that the ARKs became huge deathtraps because the hasty and tainted AI of the Overseers was causing loads of errors, so it's not unplausible to think the same thing happened with the GenSim. Actually the hostile creatures may be another reason there's no sign of old humanity in Genesis.

Mei-Yin/Diana/Arat Prime/HLN-A: So thanks to these notes we now know for a fact that Mei-Yin and Diana did get to Arat Prime, AP being where I believe the ARKs, Homo, Dei, and GenSim were developed. Once there they were somehow able to get in contact with Helena/OWW, who told them to upload her into the simulation. Once there, Helena/OWW made HLN-A before being pulled back. HLN-A herself looks like at least one of her purposes is to serve as eyes for H/OWW. H/OWW can't stay in the simulation for long, but she can communicate to certain entities within it thanks to the one open AP communication line. So, she created HLN-A, who can use her scanners to collect data on the GenSim's environments as well as us, effectively monitoring us and our surroundings as though H/OWW herself were. As for Mei-Yin and Diana, well, let's just say I'd be surprised if we didn't meet them in Genesis at some point.

Wording: Pay close attention to the wording at the end of the last note - HLN-A says "Together we’re going to master the Genesis simulation, and pass every test they give us!" I don't know, to me it just seems like a suspicious choice of words. Is she referring to H/OWW, Mei-Yin, and Diana?

So to recap what we know and also my ideas as to what they mean:

• Aberration was used to test the effects of element on humans and animals.
  • Homo Dei seem to be some kind of overcharged nervous system that breaks the very bounds of our reality, and cannot stay in our reality or the simulation for very long.
  • It's implied that humanity uploaded itself into the simulation, and my guess is that once inside they continued to make tek, leading to them being wiped out by corruption.
  • The ARKs were testing real-world early iterations of creatures found in Genesis, possibly as "base templates" for the creatures in the simulation.
  • The simulation may have never been intended for testing, but was made that way by H/OWW.
  • Whatever H/OWW wants us to do is very important.
  • The creatures in the simulation may be hostile because of errors similar to those on the ARKs, and may be another reason there's no sign of old humanity in the simulation.
  • Mei-Yin and Diana were successful in getting to Arat Prime, and may meet us in Genesis.
  • Arat Prime may have been the development facility for not only the ARKs, but the GenSim and Homo Dei as well.
  • At least one of HLN-A's purposes is monitoring us and our surroundings almost as good as H/OWW herself, since she can't stay in the simulation for very long.
  • The wording in the last note may suggest that H/OWW is not the only being testing us in Genesis.
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, ArkTheorist123 said:

Origin of Aberration: Yes, like TinyHippo said, HLN-A is just "guessing" when she says that Aberration was an experiment, but since the notes are meant to tease the true story behind the DLC, I think it just works best that even if she's "guessing" it will end up being 100% true. That being said, HLN-A reveals in the 11th note that Aberration was used to test the affects of element on various creatures. This actually explains why Diana and friends -people who are very experienced with tek- happened to end up on an ark filled with element - they were being tested to see what they would do with it. Speaking of testing, we also already know that the ARKs were being used to test early iterations of creatures found in the GenSim. So, we have the ARKs being used to test creatures found in Genesis as well as test the affects of element on various creatures. And of course we already know that the ARKs as a whole are meant to preserve humanity and if necessary train survivors for Extinction. My question is, why and how are the ARKs and GenSim connected aside from both being different methods of saving mankind? Why were the ARKs testing things used in the simulation? Why was Aberration experimenting with element?

>the notes are meant to tease the story
Fair point.

>Why and how are the ARKs and GenSim connected aside from both being different methods of saving mankind?
I doubt they are very connected beyond that.

>Why were the ARKs testing things used in the simulation?
If you need to test something, and you happen to have a pretty large number of artificial habitats where you can control every environmental factor, why wouldn't you use it?

>Why was Aberration experimenting with element?
This question is one of the reasons I said HLN-A might be wrong. It doesn't make a lot of sense. The old humans already knew what happens when humans get element. They are the ones who got it first, after all. They also knew what element can do to people since there was an infestation on Earth. There's not exactly a lack of data in this area and santiago and friends can't really do much from Aberration that they couldn't do on Earth, so what's the point in testing humans and element?
Well, I suppose it could possibly be to see just how far element could control a human. But if that's the case, then why were the obelisks about to wipe Aberration? Trying to wipe Aberration would only make sense if the System wanted to restart or if it wanted the survivors to stop the wipe, but, as I've established, there's no point in testing the humans' ability with tek gear, so then there's no purpose to the wipe if they wanted to see how far element could take someone.
It just doesn't add up properly.

5 hours ago, ArkTheorist123 said:

Homo Dei: This one is pretty simple - HLN-A describes Homo Dei as "an energy being beyond our reality", which I think is the best description we've gotten of them so far. Also, HLN-A says that Homo Dei can't in either our reality or the simulation for very long. You can interpret that as you wish, but to me it seems that a Homo Dei is someone with an advanced nervous system that, when met with a special raw cosmic energy, overcharges it to the point of breaking the bounds of reality as we know it.

I think there's a bit of a lack of information on this now actually. Before, I was pretty certain that a deus was basically just an uploaded consciousness, but how could that exist in the physical world for any amount of time? Perhaps it's just a form of pure element energy that the deus can use to be in this world for a moment, and it just runs out of power quick? This needs more thought.

5 hours ago, ArkTheorist123 said:

GenSim/Fate of old humanity: Am I the only one who thinks notes 12 and 13 have much huger implications than what they may seem? I mean, in note 12 HLN-A is talking about the GenSim and how it was another method of running from the corruption, and then the very next note she's pointing out a lack of bodies and other remnants of humanity. To me this is a clear indicator that humanity's plan was to launch the ARKs, upload itself into the simulation, and then simply wait for the ARKs to land and conditions in "reality" to improve. I mean, it sounds like a better plan than, say, launching the ARKs and jumping off a building afterwards. In fact, this could also be supported by the two tek structures we've seen in the backgrounds of the trailers. Also in fact, this may explain the testing of Genesis creatures on the ARKs - they were meant to be a sort of "base template" for what would be put into the simulation. But if they did upload themselves into the simulation...where are they now? Well, I think it may be that even the simulation isn't safe from corruption. I mean, we have a skin that's literally called "corrupted avatar".We also know that the creatures in at least one area of the simulation have access to raw element (remember the Ferox), and the devs said that the simulation includes reapers and whatnot, which look like they only came to be because of raw element. So, it looks like raw element is present within the simulation. Now, the fact that Aberration was testing element on creatures suggests that even when the ARKs were being created, people were still unsure of exactly what the cause of corruption was. They may not have known that it really was element, or...I mean, Santiago knew that tek creations emit corruption particles, so...they may have had a strong suspicion, but eventually decided to deliberately ignore it because their livelihoods depended on it. Whatever the reason, I think that humanity uploaded itself into the simulation along with element and continued to make tek creations. HUGE MISTAKE. Thanks to the tek, corruption was able to spread within the simulation, and eventually was able to wipe out all humans both on Earth and in the simulation. Hence why everything is empty by the time we arrive. Also, the simulation may have never been meant for testing, but Helena made it that way to complete her mission. I still don't know what that is, but since HLN-A is with us since the Island, it seems that whatever it is is so important that she focuses on it as well as the already important task of saving humanity. As for why the creatures in the simulation are so hostile...bad programming? I mean, we know from Extinction that the ARKs became huge deathtraps because the hasty and tainted AI of the Overseers was causing loads of errors, so it's not unplausible to think the same thing happened with the GenSim. Actually the hostile creatures may be another reason there's no sign of old humanity in Genesis.

>I mean, in note 12 HLN-A is talking about the GenSim and how it was another method of running from the corruption, and then the very next note she's pointing out a lack of bodies and other remnants of humanity.
Ahh, I hadn't noticed that connection at all. It would indeed seem that the rest of the humans made a break for somewhere else. I have doubts that they would've wanted to hop onto the Arks (better than Earth I suppose) so it makes sense that GenSim would be where they went. I also agree that the corrupted avatar is relevant here, although I think I have a different idea on how it is than you do. If the humans just got corrupted, then surely they'd look like corrupted humans. Why would they regress into the avatar state. Homo deus also can't enter the GenSim, so it's probably not that either. Instead, what if that's not an avatar that was corrupted, but an avatar of the corrupted. Lacking a proper physical form, the simulation might give it a 'default' human like avatar and then the corruption itself causes the strange purple stuff around it. Of course, it could also be a combination of both this and corrupted humans.
Although, there is on problem with this. This isn't necessarily the only other place for humans to go. Santiago tells us that humans could go to space. Now, if you had to choose between death and going on an inter-planetary vacation, which would you choose?

>They may not have known that it really was element
No way. They absolutely knew. If they didn't know that element was harmful, then Santiago wouldn't see it as a problem that the element spread. Element was being used all over the world, and being researched by any researcher that was able to get their hands on some of it. Every element device creates more element. There is absolutely, positively, no possible way that no one spread the news about what element can do to every single person who could read or hear. Further, there is no way that element wasn't tested with animals. There was even a reaction with simple human blood, so of course they'd be able to tell that it does something in animals and research it deeply. If this wasn't started very quickly after the discovery of element, then it would've started after the very first accident where element changed something or someone. With these two bits of info, it's impossible that the dangers of element weren't widely known even before the war.

>As for why the creatures in the simulation are so hostile...
Bad comparison in my opinion. The Arks were meant to create super soldiers to fight Corruption on Earth, which is why they got absurdly powerful creatures. If the GenSim is to cradle the old humans until the Earth is saved, then it makes no sense to design new, dangerous creatures.
For that matter, why bring dangerous creatures with you then? Why have a dangerous volcanic region? If you're trying to wait out a storm, why would you make the conditions harsher than they had to be? This doesn't really ad-
Oooooohhhhhh.
Suppose you were trained to become very, very good at fighting and killing your enemies, suppose further that you've watched many of your friends die on your journey to kill you ultimate enemy. Now, suppose you meet the people that doomed you to this fate and then ran away.
If you're correct about what the purpose of GenSim is, and that it was to keep the old humans safe from all harm while the survivors did the dirty work, then perhaps they brought the dangerous stuff because they predicted the survivors might decide that the old humans are their next target...
GenSim would've then created more dangerous things as survivors became more dangerous, mimicking the Arks and the Earth.

6 hours ago, ArkTheorist123 said:

Mei-Yin/Diana/Arat Prime/HLN-A: So thanks to these notes we now know for a fact that Mei-Yin and Diana did get to Arat Prime, AP being where I believe the ARKs, Homo, Dei, and GenSim were developed. Once there they were somehow able to get in contact with Helena/OWW, who told them to upload her into the simulation. Once there, Helena/OWW made HLN-A before being pulled back. HLN-A herself looks like at least one of her purposes is to serve as eyes for H/OWW. H/OWW can't stay in the simulation for long, but she can communicate to certain entities within it thanks to the one open AP communication line. So, she created HLN-A, who can use her scanners to collect data on the GenSim's environments as well as us, effectively monitoring us and our surroundings as though H/OWW herself were. As for Mei-Yin and Diana, well, let's just say I'd be surprised if we didn't meet them in Genesis at some point.

I agree, but what did you mean by OWW?

6 hours ago, ArkTheorist123 said:

Wording: Pay close attention to the wording at the end of the last note - HLN-A says "Together we’re going to master the Genesis simulation, and pass every test they give us!" I don't know, to me it just seems like a suspicious choice of words. Is she referring to H/OWW, Mei-Yin, and Diana?

Nice catch. Perhaps HLN-A was using the word 'test' loosely and 'they' are just the things inside of GenSim. Or maybe some resident of GenSim has some things for us to do too. Or maybe some off-world humans are still alive and are speaking with Helena and crew.

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

11 hours ago, TinyHippo said:

what did you mean by OWW?

The One Who Waits.

Also, @ArkTheorist123, remember this Livingstone guy theory you had ? What are your thoughts on it now ? Could he be the one who created the GenSim ? Could he awaits us in the simulation ? Is he corrupted by Element because he was too selfish ? So many questions...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Lucraft said:

Also, @ArkTheorist123, remember this Livingstone guy theory you had ? What are your thoughts on it now ? Could he be the one who created the GenSim ? Could he awaits us in the simulation ? Is he corrupted by Element because he was too selfish ? So many questions...

All I know is that the name "L Livingstone" appears both on the broodmother dossier as well as the name for a plaza in the sanctuary, implying that someone named L Livingstone may have worked with element and was also such a huge public figure to the ancient humans that they named a plaza in the sanctuary after him. As for how he might fit into the story, if at all, I'm not sure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have a small theory- but no time to put it together...

-We know ARKS can bend space and time, by the way Mei arrives on Aberration a long time after the rest of the Survivors do, but to her very very little time has passed.

-Maybe Genesis is in a different universe/time where the ARKS haven't landed. This would explain aberration not being landed and extinction not being cleansed once you beat the game.

-Maybe in this universe the ARKS haven't landed and the King Titan is still alive, so we have to go through Genesis to be trained further to kill the king titan and start the reseed protocol

Oooooooh... Or in this universe aberration crashed and spread mass corruption before the other ARKS did, stopping the protocol, and we need to train ourselves to kill an even stronger Rockwell and activate the protocol once more. One of the gaps in this theory however, is we don't have an implant, which is used to power the machine that activates the protocol, so maybe it would use our Homo Deus record, which I believe would kill us (IDK why). If this is right, this would be a closing point for story ARK DLC, with our survivor dead, Earth saved and a good time all around.

THIS IS JUST A FLAT GUESS- I DOUBT THIS THEORY, BUT I WANTED TO THROW IT OUT TO YOU GUYS.

• Like 1

On 12/12/2019 at 8:01 AM, TinyHippo said:

I'm sure lots of people would have worries about such a procedure, for various reasons.

There's also the possibility that they couldn't evolve everyone. I don't remember what gave me the idea, but I always figured there were just a few deus.

I see it now...

Karen from the year ???: Honey, no! Don't ascend! Ascension causes Autism!

Child: But mom! The world as we know it is becoming a living heck!

Karen: No buts! You will not ascend!

Karen and her unascended child:

2fPimqPt.webp

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

I see it now...

Karen from the year ???: Honey, no! Don't ascend! Ascension causes Autism!

Child: But mom! The world as we know it is becoming a living heck!

Karen: No buts! You will not ascend!

Karen and her unascended child:

2fPimqPt.webp 82.33 kB · 1 download

Ascension?
Homo Deus?
Son, you must be out of your mind. We're going to stay here on the REAL Earth while those COWARDS go play in their computer playground. Don't let them lure you in with buzzwords, kiddo.

Edited by TinyHippo
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

I have a small theory- but no time to put it together...

-We know ARKS can bend space and time, by the way Mei arrives on Aberration a long time after the rest of the Survivors do, but to her very very little time has passed.

Mei didn't arrive on Aberration long after the other survivors. She arrived before Helena and Rockwell got there. When Helena arrived she was being attacked by a monster and was saved by Mei, who was wearing a Tek suit.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, WafflePancake said:

Mei didn't arrive on Aberration long after the other survivors. She arrived before Helena and Rockwell got there. When Helena arrived she was being attacked by a monster and was saved by Mei, who was wearing a Tek suit.

Well, remember, Mei Yin missed the entire events of Scorched Earth, and when she ascended and went to the next ARK, she was on aberration.

2 hours ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

Well, remember, Mei Yin missed the entire events of Scorched Earth, and when she ascended and went to the next ARK, she was on aberration.

I know what the lore is dude. You said up there Mei Yin arrived on Aberration long after the other survivors. That's not true. She arrived on Aberration BEFORE Helena and Rockwell.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ArkTheorist123 said:

Looks like there's no mysterious mystery this week :(

On another note, apparently those chibi pets that come with the winter event include creatures from Genesis.

Yea, I wonder if we'll see any new creatures as chibis (kinda doubt it though)

I think they're out of Mysterious Mysteries though. Genesis was supposed to be released in December originally, and likely before Christmas, so it makes sense that they'd only have Mysteries prepared up to some time in December.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, WafflePancake said:

I know what the lore is dude. You said up there Mei Yin arrived on Aberration long after the other survivors. That's not true. She arrived on Aberration BEFORE Helena and Rockwell.

I understand that I made a mistake, please don't be rude about it- I probably just mixed up a few notes from others survivors, my bad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ArkTheorist123 said:

Looks like there's no mysterious mystery this week :(

On another note, apparently those chibi pets that come with the winter event include creatures from Genesis.

Yeah, Like TH said, they just had 'em prepared for December- but if we're lucky we can get away with 1 or 2 extra. I doubt it though :/

On 12/15/2019 at 8:26 PM, ArkTheorist123 said:

All I know is that the name "L Livingstone" appears both on the broodmother dossier as well as the name for a plaza in the sanctuary, implying that someone named L Livingstone may have worked with element and was also such a huge public figure to the ancient humans that they named a plaza in the sanctuary after him. As for how he might fit into the story, if at all, I'm not sure.

Can I see a picture of the Broodmother Dossier with the name. Also I thing the first L may be a repeat, and may be intended to be seen as LLivingstone. (Translated to Livingstone)

Delightful, this is my 50th post! :D ?;) 

Edited by ArkTheoryApprentice
  • Like 1

Also Biodidac is related to biology, maybe this Livingstone guy worked on creating the guardians with genetic engineering and element, like how Dr. Sophia from ARK MOBILE runs tests on creatures from the Island ARK within dungeons using Eery Element. Maybe this guy just ran tests on element in general, we don't know...

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

Yeah, Like TH said, they just had 'em prepared for December- but if we're lucky we can get away with 1 or 2 extra. I doubt it though :/

Can I see a picture of the Broodmother Dossier with the name. Also I thing the first L may be a repeat, and may be intended to be seen as LLivingstone. (Translated to Livingstone)

Delightful, this is my 50th post! :D ?;) 

Dossier_Broodmother.png?version=8d725da29e0603268977dc94021e490c

1197919416_LLivingstone@BIODIDAC.thumb.png.f9365db53797844f48dc6d84e8db1301.png

The text is also visible on the dossier in the game, not just this photo from the wiki.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1