Conquest Servers Are Open!

Jen

sure sounds like your player base is saying to disable alliances.  might be a smart move to give them what they want and not what you as the devs think is best.  its pretty easy to save face on a decision change like this by letting everyone know the majority want it changed and you guys aim to please the ones who support you and put food on your table.

• Thanks 1

Small tribes was a HUGE success bc it gave people the option to do so many things without having the bigger tribe that’s in an alliance share all their eggs/gear. Each server was player capped but unfortunatly I don’t see these servers becoming something anyone wants to play because megas have so many members it doesn’t help against a 25 man tribe towards a 150 man tribe or even higher. this game mode is basicly official but as a weekend. Small tribes still has so many people playing it but these will only last probably a week (IF LUCKY) from the ark community Please We BEG you to not ruin your chance at keeping this game alive and take away alliances [lets hope you fix this when console comes out] Thank You -Soup

This all sounds amazing apart from the allowing of alliances your first statement says this new mode will help new players get away from the megatribes on old offiical servers yet you are letting them come into conquest and do the exact same thing i dont even want 1 alliance its pointless 25 people is more then enough we dont want 50-100man mega tribe allainces doing the exact same thing here they do on Normal official 

Also another note to point out that happens quite alot is "Teaming" on 6mans yes it still might happen on 25man conquest servers but with your statement about "Enforcement: Our Enforcement team will be expanding to patrol this new cluster actively."

So hopefully you can deal with the rule breakers etc

Cheers

I was very hyped for these new servers, comming from officials, where things slowly go stale and turning into "legacy" ... I thought this is gonna bring a fresh air into ark, however, my hopes were killed, as soon as Ive red the announcement where you say "alliances allowed" ... guys, this is really, really BAD choice to enable alliances... from my point of view, comming from mega tribe/alliance on officials, pretty much everyone would like to have those 25 man servers without alliances. Even tho alliances outside the game (for the new 25 man servers) are already formed with hundreads people already in...

Please, change your mind and dissable alliances, it would make much more sence and actually most of people would like it.

Have a nice day everyone

Edited by noizeeq

9 hours ago, Waggins said:

Having alliances enabled is going to kill this. What is the point of having a tribe limit if you can ally with other 25man tribes? The beauty of 6 man servers was realizing that you weren't going to wake up to a slot capped server where 60 people are trying to wreck your base. It would be better not to have alliances.

i agree there shouldn't be alliances allowed on a server like this.

Not sure why all y'all are moaning that allies is gonna ruin the game coz its not the same as normal official you have 25 man tribe and 1 ally thats not bad and also its 50 members instead of the 500-800 people there were in normal official tribes which is a big difference so yeah stop moaning and let them do there job if it wasn't a good idea then it would be in the game

You claim you created a pvp mode that won't have problems that are caused by megatribes which dominate official servers. At the same time you enable alliences for 25 men tribes here. So what's the difference here? None. Excuse me, are you that short-sighteted? This mode will have the same problems with megatribes like official servers. So far you proved you are not able or want to moderate your official servers in reasonable timeframe, thus I highly doubt you are competent enough to fullfil your commitment this time. 

Edited by Lewiatan

FEW THINGS YOU CAN MAYBE HELP OUT WITH FOR MY VIDEO JEN?
1. why are you paying streamers to play these servers? arks player count is doing good? an its  a new mode? why does it need companies like noiz endorsed by you offering $50 dollars a day to play on the conquest mode?

2. its highly unethical! paid promo is not big deal with tubers or streamers in a pve or single player setting, but your effectively paying people to wipe others! the info you just released about biggest tribes having access to enforcement teams is also highly susceptible to false accusations an devs in pocket no?

3. tubers streamers will have more people wiling to play an be apart of their videos or livestreams so your effectively creating super tribes made from paid employees thats just not right

4. the money being spent over 10 days or so on these streamers and the substantial mooney you offer for modding prizes and sponsorship seems to only be benefiting pc players, when are we gonna receive real content for console?

5. these servers are for many the reason people stopped playing official ark overrun by chines tribes to large to compete against is this really the best the community could suggest when you asked for experimental servers?

message me on twitter if ya want to take convo off forums, i'll be doing my video in few hours would love a response

jade plasy games

2 hours ago, SilentoYT said:

Not sure why all y'all are moaning that allies is gonna ruin the game coz its not the same as normal official you have 25 man tribe and 1 ally thats not bad and also its 50 members instead of the 500-800 people there were in normal official tribes which is a big difference so yeah stop moaning and let them do there job if it wasn't a good idea then it would be in the game

They actually haven't said how many alliances you can have. So this could mean multiple. Even if it is only one, this will effect the game. It will only take 4 tribes then to slotcap a server amd force other smaller tribes to joinsim. You are still creating the same scenarios that happen on regular official. Or if the tribe having to defend only has 10 members on that is a 5v1 fight, where as against 25 there is still a chance of defending.

Anyone who thinks that official isnt in a decline doesn't really play. People are trying to get away from mega tribe/alliance life. They are bored. This was going to be a fresh start. 25 people trying to make it through ark. Not having to worry about going to help defend / or attack with another tribe because of alliances.

Having an ally tribe also give people the opportunity to get around the bodybag rule. People will make an ally tribe with their alts. Inactive people are still in the tribe. Have fun enforcing that.

58 minutes ago, jammyjade said:

FEW THINGS YOU CAN MAYBE HELP OUT WITH FOR MY VIDEO JEN?
1. why are you paying streamers to play these servers? arks player count is doing good? an its  a new mode? why does it need companies like noiz endorsed by you offering $50 dollars a day to play on the conquest mode?

2. its highly unethical! paid promo is not big deal with tubers or streamers in a pve or single player setting, but your effectively paying people to wipe others! the info you just released about biggest tribes having access to enforcement teams is also highly susceptible to false accusations an devs in pocket no?

3. tubers streamers will have more people wiling to play an be apart of their videos or livestreams so your effectively creating super tribes made from paid employees thats just not right

4. the money being spent over 10 days or so on these streamers and the substantial mooney you offer for modding prizes and sponsorship seems to only be benefiting pc players, when are we gonna receive real content for console?

5. these servers are for many the reason people stopped playing official ark overrun by chines tribes to large to compete against is this really the best the community could suggest when you asked for experimental servers?

message me on twitter if ya want to take convo off forums, i'll be doing my video in few hours would love a response

jade plasy games

Welcome to wildcard, where we will pay you to pick on weaker players........ Ummmmm did anyone consider one of the biggest issues was megatribes killing servers? Was that not why one of the first 'specialty' servers was 6 man tribes and no allys.... Unless I'm mistaken. Why not just fully extend that middle finger to consoles and just pay pc users, oh no, you're doing that already

• Like 1