How to get my giga back?

300ms

Try using a whip. Hit the right side, then the left side and repeat this to "wiggle" the giga out. Alternatively, you can build a wood ramp with some thatch foundations, pillars and ceilings while he's following. He should 'catch' on the structure and pop out. If THAT doesn't work, get on ptera, whistle follow, fly JUST out of render then back in SLOWLY.

1 minute ago, steelshiv said:

Try using a whip. Hit the right side, then the left side and repeat this to "wiggle" the giga out. Alternatively, you can build a wood ramp with some thatch foundations, pillars and ceilings while he's following. He should 'catch' on the structure and pop out. If THAT doesn't work, get on ptera, whistle follow, fly JUST out of render then back in SLOWLY.

whip not work. stuctures blocked enemy pilars. im flying to my base and back.

11 minutes ago, Rogero said:

Had similar problem and it helped for me to set on aggressive.

i wistle attack target, not work

This will pop him out for you for sure.

You need to build a side ramp on a Quetz platform that allows the ramps to extend down into the ground while it is landed, the further down the better. At least 3 ramps long 2 wide.

Out to the front side or directly out the side of the Quetz ramp.

Then you need to ride the Giga and have a tribe mate walk the Quetzal next to the Giga so the ramps are under the Giga.

Wiggle the Giga as you can and the Quetzal. If that does not work, then fly/land your Quetz rapidly while the ramp is under Giga.

Giga should pop right out of the ground.

Archived