Brand new lightly boosted Ark PS4 PVP Server - Ragnarok [PS4]

Are you tired of the "funservers" where you hit a tree one time and get like 500 wood and go up 10 levels? And the admins just give out stuff for free and spawn themselves in dragons?

Come try out a LIGHTLY boosted server with no cheating/spawning.

***BRAND NEW server just launched a few days ago, come play!!***

*Server name is:

Ark PS4 PVP Server :: US East :: Lightly Boosted

(If you just search for "Ark PS4 PVP" that should be enough to find it easily.)

This is a lightly boosted PVP server, on the map Ragnarok. 3x Exp, 3x harvest, 3x taming, 3x maturation, 3x egg hatch speed. Player & tamed dino stats are very slightly boosted. Structures allowed on platforms including boats is slightly increased.

We also have a PSN Community - the name is "Ark PS4 PVP Server"

Difficulty is set to 5 (most common choice on private servers) so wild dinos range from level 15-150.

I turned off the Leedsichthys (whale/fish monster that destroys rafts in a few quick hits) so enjoy exploring the oceans and waterways without this menace!

The server is hosted in NY. Performance has been phenomenal. Saves every 10 minutes, backups, the works.

Turrets on platform saddles are ENABLED!

There is no admin cheating, no spawning in items/dinos/etc - it's a real server not a funserver. However I will get involved in the rare case someone has an issue (ie getting stuck) so please don't hesitate to reach out. Msg mizugori44 on PSN messages with any issues.

***The ONLY RULE on the server is, do not be a troll. Let me explain. It's a PVP server, so fighting can, will, and should happen. However, don't pick on newbies just for the sake of killing them and do not repeatedly harass the same player/tribe over and over again. Just use good judgment and don't be a jerk.***

So I hope it's clear, you **won't** get in trouble for warring, you **will** get in trouble for being a complete reprehensible troll who's only goal in the game is to make other players miserable.

Hope to see you on there, enjoy and let me know if you experience any issues!

• 2 weeks later...

Bump - quick update:

This Sunday we are starting boosted maturation weekends to help out people with busy schedules and give a chance to take care of some of the longer maturing creatures like rexes, wyverns, gigas, etc. Instead of the normal 3x, maturation will be 20x every weekend!

We are also preparing for a bird battle event - basically no gear allowed, bring a ptera, argy, or Griffin and battle others in 1v1 matches tournament style to win prizes. Note: all prizes are stuff that I actually have to harvest, loot, craft etc, nothing spawned. So please have reasonable expectations!!

We are still looking to build a big community player base. We have a handful of regulars who are on daily but always looking to add more!

Comecheck it out! Msg me on PSN - mizugori44 - with any questions or concerns.

PS_Messages_20181013_115520.jpg

Archived