Destroy Bee Hive command?

ArianaGaming

Hello,

After crashing continuously in Redwood, swamp, Green ob. I think the island map changes might under mesh the wild Bee Hive. I noticed one under the mesh at green ob. And I ghost ti kill it. After that and many destroywilddinos commands around green.

I did not crash for a while now it is back. The crashes i mean. 

Question is there a known character_bp_c for this wild structure? To be used with destroyall command.

Since destroywilddinos command together with saveworld command let me save the island map before it crashes and all progress is lost. I am hoping to get access to spider arena by destroy all map bee hive.

Honestly why did they mess with a map that worked at all.

Well it is my hope that undermeshing bee hive removal is a solution to some of the many sudden crashes.

Regards,

Ariana 

4 minutes ago, ArianaGaming said:

Hello,

After crashing continuously in Redwood, swamp, Green ob. I think the island map changes might under mesh the wild Bee Hive. I noticed one under the mesh at green ob. And I ghost ti kill it. After that and many destroywilddinos commands around green.

I did not crash for a while now it is back. The crashes i mean. 

Question is there a known character_bp_c for this wild structure? To be used with destroyall command.

Since destroywilddinos command together with saveworld command let me save the island map before it crashes and all progress is lost. I am hoping to get access to spider arena by destroy all map bee hive.

Honestly why did they mess with a map that worked at all.

Well it is my hope that undermeshing bee hive removal is a solution to some of the many sudden crashes.

Regards,

Ariana 

No command exsists that I know of that will remove the natural hive. 

I remember on my unofficial ragnarok last year i found a node that had 10 beehives stacked! I found out by chomping it then crashing. Had to roll back server and spawn a giga in to kill the nests in one go.. still froze and CTD me a few times.. that was just ONE hive spot.. every spot had them.

Havent seen it that bad since, sorry I couldnt help man

In the game directory I see 

BeeHive.uasset  BeeHive_PlayerOwned.uasset  PrimalItemStructure_BeeHive.uasset and SM_beehive.uasset

They all exist under Structures directory, so I guess that DestroyStructures would work (but might be counter productive :)) Other than that, if you can get close enough to target the hive without crashing - DestroyMyTarget.

Given that they are in structures I don't think a DestroyAll xxx will work (as you seem have proven).

Edit - OK I tried on single player DestroyAll BeeHive_C works on the Island Map. So does DestroyMyTarget. DestroyStructures does NOT work!

BAM

Thank you soo much @DirkInSA.

When I wrote this I had tried all variations on the argument for the destroyall command, I am so happy you found this. Awesome.

I tried it out in single player and it revitalise the Island map as if I created a new clean map.

So since I am careful, I tested so that the bee hive respawn and that cave crates/artifact respawn. No side effects found.

Just a crash removal command, for me, admin cheat destroyall beehive_c.

Thank you again.

If you still crash here is my best tips: if graphics are low and ark seem to lag just freeze and wait in one spot type destroywilddinos and wait for good graphics then type saveworld. 

Problem I had was crash areas Redwoods, swamp, obelisks and vulcano. Now crash FREE all. Sure, we need to wait for another Client update to fix the graphics but until then use this merhod.

Solved.

Regards,

Ariana 

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/22/2019 at 6:09 PM, Damaddino said:

Having an issue with this on Valguero. Dozens of hives on the same tree. DestroyAll BeeHive_C  doesn't work on them. I disabled bees from spawning and now just want to get rid of the hives. Any suggestions?

Hive destroy didn't work? Can confirm still works on Island as of this year. Problem is getting them back...

On 9/10/2019 at 3:24 AM, Damaddino said:

The only thing that works is destroywilddinos but they come back even if I put the code in to deactivate their spawn.

My nuclear option is to delete the map files and force redownload.  You have rocks spawning in your base Etc but it's fixed everything I've found a broken so far.

Try  DestroyAll PrimalItemStructure_BeeHive_C  or  DestroyAll SM_BeeHive_C

No guarentees, I don't much do Ark no more, but the file system points to here. I would try the 2nd option 1st, cause I feel that the first might point to "tamed " / owned / placed hives.

P.S.  DestroyMyTarget while targeting the thing will remove it, as will the admin rifle in red mode (right click some 3 times I think) which you can get on GiveCreativeMode

P.P.S BeeHives are structures and unaffected by DestroyDino commands - that will only kill the bees, not the hives, as will setting bees not to spawn. Different kinds of thing in the game, its kinda like trying to kill all Stone Foundations with a Destroy Dino command.

Archived