How do you imprint tuso on 100%?

Mukicare

Hello fellow arkers! 

I have sacrificed 12 days of my life to finally get tuso imprinted to 100%(on official server)...but what i've noticed, that it isnt possible. I have done all imprints on time. They "should" get 3 % imprint raise per imprint. I also have noticed that sometimes they grow more or sometimes less than 3 % in that 8 hours time gap between imprints. But what i dont understand, why i suddenly get 2 % per imprint and how is 89% imprint - which i currently have - how is that even possible??? (you cant divide 89 with 3). From 89% i again have received ONLY 2 % imprint, so its 91% now and the problem is that Tuso is now grown to 92,7% so i am suddenly behind with imprints although i have done ALL on time...I am breeding them right now on official (no event). Please share your experiences with that, and if you can please tell me what is going on. If i understand this correctly, i should get 3 % raise every time to 96 % and last imprint should be 4 % to get to 100 %. Friendly regards

If memory serves tuso and giga are the same for imprint progress gained and time to mature. Someone crunched some numbers if it was here or on reddit and stated that in order to get 1000% on a giga, you had 63 seconds per imprint to get it done. So if you were a minute late on average per imprint it would be impossible to reach 100%.

Now I dont know how accurate it is, and haven't bothered confirming it myself, but it sounded accurate enough ?

Thank you for yourreply Sondemon, i also have read about it, and probably must be so. I had many raising, and sometimes its more then 63 secs because of walks etc. d1nk  i just was expecting some shared experience with this, or maybe some player had same issues. And no, i didnt think GM will give me the imprint, but where else shall i ask? :)  I believe forums are made for that no? 

3 hours ago, Sondemon said:

If memory serves tuso and giga are the same for imprint progress gained and time to mature. Someone crunched some numbers if it was here or on reddit and stated that in order to get 1000% on a giga, you had 63 seconds per imprint to get it done. So if you were a minute late on average per imprint it would be impossible to reach 100%.

Now I dont know how accurate it is, and haven't bothered confirming it myself, but it sounded accurate enough ?

keep in mind server lagg also throws off your imprint timer and now with the new server timer (15 min) it will be even worse. 

1 hour ago, Mukicare said:

Thank you for yourreply Sondemon, i also have read about it, and probably must be so. I had many raising, and sometimes its more then 63 secs because of walks etc. d1nk  i just was expecting some shared experience with this, or maybe some player had same issues. And no, i didnt think GM will give me the imprint, but where else shall i ask? :)  I believe forums are made for that no? 

Thats exactly what I was getting at: you mentioned that you're not getting anywhere here, hence the comment. 'I probably wont achieve anything here'

Ps: put an '@' infront of someones name to tag them: for example @Mukicare

@Mukicare Tuso takes 11d 16hr and 35 minutes.  That means over the course of all 35 imprints (yes it is 35 cuz it is every 8 hours and the visual shown is a rounded factor, the actual imprint is like 2.86 which is why sometimes it goes up by 3 and other times it only goes up by 2) needed to get 100% you only have 35 minutes of fluff time, this includes time having to run to get kibble, time potentially waiting for your base to render before it will let "acknowledge" that you pressed E to cuddle the thing, time having to walk the damn thing cuz they want to walk for raptoring ever sometimes before they imprint.

I have the same problem with Gigas which are the same time, there is so little margin.  

Also now with server saves happening every 15 minutes, who knows that that is going to do.  Since they made that change yesterday (oh wait they only patch on Tuesdays...) the imprint time for my reaper fluxed by 10-15 minutes!

Take 97% as a win, when you ride the thing you should still get the 30% rider bonus because of rounding.

Archived