escalations GM Issues & Their Conflicting Information

PreshusRoze

I submitted a ticket on Sept 15th for a dino replacement/restore as 2 died while in juvenile stage of the starvation glitch - and the 3rd one survived and was not "starving" or otherwise being adversely affected.
I received a reply from a GM on the 25th telling me that the options were 2 level 201s, with saddles and 100% imprint.

I looked up the dino restore policy and it SPECIFICALLY states: "If you are getting a dino restored, please keep in mind the GM has no control over the stats, color, mutations, or gender of the dino. Only the level of the dino. We are also unable to restore imprints at this time or any items that were on the dino. If you accept an appointment with a GM, you are accepting that you understand this and wish to still get a replacement dino."

That policy change was posted on July 10th, 2018 by Sanguine. https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001464894-Important-Information-Regarding-Dino-Restores

And I know that policies do change - the website information, though has not, so I go with POSTED policy (too many years in Corporate America).

I replied to the GM and politely declined the level 201 replacements citing the posted rule as my reasoning - adding that I'd like my 2 dinos replaced at the levels they were lost at (well over 201).
I also posted the link to the "Regarding Dino Restores" page as my proof of reason.
The GM quickly & simply replies with: "The current policy is max level 201 with evidence. Let me know if you are interested."

So what recourse do I have in getting ANOTHER GM or GM Management to look at this?

I know I am not the only one to get a GM that needs their work to be looked at by someone w/authority and power.

You got offered replacements and didn't accept? Your a fool people have lost entire breeding lines due to bugs and glitches and got nothing from the GMs. 

Also, there policy for dealing with another GM is that the new GM will check what has been said before, and more or less, stick to it. Otherwise it creates issues between GMs. So if you get another GM to look, you will receive the same offer as it is already recorded on their system.

8 hours ago, FreelancerKnux said:

Take the assistance you are offered and be happy with that.

Lots of people don't even get a reply to their tickets and you have the nerve to complain because you didn't get what you wanted. Legit get your priorities right.

31 minutes ago, Saupe said:

You got offered replacements and didn't accept? Your a fool people have lost entire breeding lines due to bugs and glitches and got nothing from the GMs. 

Also, there policy for dealing with another GM is that the new GM will check what has been said before, and more or less, stick to it. Otherwise it creates issues between GMs. So if you get another GM to look, you will receive the same offer as it is already recorded on their system.

You guys are not serious. A creature with 15 or 25 melee mutation, kibble tamed wild level 150 (20 to 30 creatures). Counting 100 dinos for each mutation. And the result of a ticket is a 201 with random stats.

Yes that is perfectly fine we can not understand how a person could refuse such offerings. Are you completely....

This is why only trolls make tickets and players with real reason get steamed.

I would most likely rage quit.

Regards,

Ariana

1 minute ago, SwishPapaSweets said:

201 tamed isnt too much but 201 "wild" is another thing. Also i dont blame them for the 201 max as higher the level the more stats can jump

Oh, so it's a wild level 201 with kibble tamed. I mean 100% TE.

I don’t think that is clear since the offer was a max 201 level as said.

It makes sence that trolls exploit that.

/Ari

1 hour ago, ArianaGaming said:

You guys are not serious. A creature with 15 or 25 melee mutation, kibble tamed wild level 150 (20 to 30 creatures). Counting 100 dinos for each mutation. And the result of a ticket is a 201 with random stats.

Yes that is perfectly fine we can not understand how a person could refuse such offerings. Are you completely....

Regards,

Ariana

Soooooo, you have the originals, and could have bred the original parent to replicate the tames you lost? 

We say just take it, because YOU WONT GET A BETTER OFFER, it is that simple really, either you take the lvl 201s or nothing. They cannot give you better.

2 minutes ago, ArianaGaming said:

Oh, so it's a wild level 201 with kibble tamed. I mean 100% TE.

I don’t think that is clear since the offer was a max 201 level as said.

It makes sence that trolls exploit that.

/Ari

So a wild lvl 201 perfect tames (GMs cannot insta kibble tame), comes out as a lvl 301. you would get 2, the possible stat rolls on those 2 new tames could be ridiculous. im talking 40 points PER STAT AVERAGE before you start breeding. Not the 30 point average you get on any 150 you tame.

Take their damn offer.

2 minutes ago, Saupe said:

Soooooo, you have the originals, and could have bred the original parent to replicate the tames you lost? 

We say just take it, because YOU WONT GET A BETTER OFFER, it is that simple really, either you take the lvl 201s or nothing. They cannot give you better.

So a wild lvl 201 perfect tames (GMs cannot insta kibble tame), comes out as a lvl 301. you would get 2, the possible stat rolls on those 2 new tames could be ridiculous. im talking 40 points PER STAT AVERAGE before you start breeding. Not the 30 point average you get on any 150 you tame.

Take their damn offer.

If that is what they plan to do, didn't they outlaw GMs doing this back in legacy?

It caused a huge uproar because the same was done to restore lost rexes that ended up with insane stats

Just now, Demerus said:

If that is what they plan to do, didn't they outlaw GMs doing this back in legacy?

It caused a huge uproar because the same was done to restore lost rexes that ended up with insane stats

It was way worse, GMs restored an entire tribes dinos (like 100+ tames) and on a few of them accidentally added an extra 0 to the spawn level and didnt check after. you can still find clips showing the original parents as lvl 2600 or something stupid and is one of the main reasons for the current level cap on tames.

5 hours ago, ArianaGaming said:

Regards,

Ariana

Wow just wow 

Archived