Ascending

LittestFox

Hello. Our alpha tribe in our server has questions about ascending. What if we don't want to ascend but we are active enough that we end up ascending anyway? I feel like wiping tames and structures is too far. Can you give us more details about ascending and if we are forced to ascend? I personally want to ascend, but noticed that almost my entire tribe does not want to ascend. It might be smart to make it more enticing and beneficial to ascend

No wiping happens at all.  Ur creatures u took in spawn in the crater of the volcano.  Ur base is there still and tames too.  The only thing u hv to do is put ur items on 1 of ur team dinos b4 u warp out of the final fight.  Wen u log bk into u server ull b given an option 2 create new character but theres a dwnload survivor option and ur ascended character will b there to dwnload which will belong to ur old tribe, nothing is lost

• GroveStreet
3 hours ago, LittestFox said:

Hello. Our alpha tribe in our server has questions about ascending. What if we don't want to ascend but we are active enough that we end up ascending anyway? I feel like wiping tames and structures is too far. Can you give us more details about ascending and if we are forced to ascend? I personally want to ascend, but noticed that almost my entire tribe does not want to ascend. It might be smart to make it more enticing and beneficial to ascend

We're still reading all the community feedback on this announcement and finalizing our plans. We'll share final details once we have them nailed down.

Archived