Question for Wildcard

Neolord

:Jerbhi:

Hello Studio Wildcard

I noticed you updated your Wiki, Nice job by the way. but that is not why I'm here, No I'm Here For Answers. Under the Ascension tab I noticed this

image.thumb.png.b83a9c4b140ef0ada673a1f0b9ca8795.png

Which interested me and then I saw this

image.thumb.png.39e029653ae2a619caad309a2e125a64.png

This began to interest me and flood me mind with Ideas. One idea caught my attention the most, allow me to explain. when someone looks at this they see a method for decoding the Glyphs in the Overseer Arena but me I only see potential. The Potential for Survivors to invent their own Glyphs using this tool. I also see the potential for a new language an new form of Hieroglyphics 

"Tekroglyphics" 

This would make Riddles and Puzzles more interesting to Survivors, More Challenging.

Have you Seen the SyFy T.V Show Defiance?   

Well fun fact in order to create the show the Directors and Creators had to invent Several Unique Languages for the Seven Different Votan Races. 

This would be exactly like that except on a less extreme scale as it would be Hieroglyphics not a Vocal language.

What do you think of that?   

7 hours ago, saladass said:

Sounds pretty dang cool, in my opinion. Caves that can’t be accessed until you crack the code and the code changes every.... idk 10-16 hours, give or take? I don’t know lmao regardless, sounds interesting 

Thank you, I agree completely. It would make the game more unique if players could make there own ARK Codes as it could also help tribes hide locations from other players like an item cache or a second base location.

Archived