Planing to move server

Xbox one Ragnarok official server

want to find a rag server that isnt tame capped 99% of the time.

What tips and suggestions have you got?

current plan is to stay on server and make enough for one vault and fabricator (i drop the vault so its clipped in the fab to save space) and enough walls/cielings to make a basic base.

transfer one of my argy over and start moving raw materials over, pack argy up fly to new base, dump all in vault and then rinse and repeat.

14 minutes ago, DirkInSA said:

The trick is going to be finding a non tame capped server. I am PC not x-box, but for me I was unable to find one other than scorched earth and even that took several tries to find.

i have a think i have found both an island and centre map server that has space, just need to choose which

1 hour ago, DauntingBeef08 said:

i have a think i have found both an island and centre map server that has space, just need to choose which

I love the center, it's a very cool map.  Lots if interesting ruins, super deep ocean to explore, underwater bubbles you can build in, caves, it's kinda got it all.  The only thing that might deter you is it does rain alot there so if you find that a drag you might not love it.

54 minutes ago, Melcreif said:

I love the center, it's a very cool map.  Lots if interesting ruins, super deep ocean to explore, underwater bubbles you can build in, caves, it's kinda got it all.  The only thing that might deter you is it does rain alot there so if you find that a drag you might not love it.

Rain isn't an issue,  means I don't have to fill up water bottle as often lol

13 minutes ago, DauntingBeef08 said:

Rain isn't an issue,  means I don't have to fill up water bottle as often lol

Yeah it's definitely one of the benefits of being on the center.  Plus the sounds of the thunder cracking is pretty cool and atmospheric.  There is also an underworld that you can explore and even build in as well which is super cool.

Archived