Bugs, Bugs, Bugs.. FIX THEM BEFORE EVERYONE QUITS

Vidal125

Hey guys about a week ago now i put in a ticket regarding my drake that fell through the map including my anky, now i had a tek forcefield and multiple other items in my drake that i lost which shouldnt be able to happen but it did but you know what ive kept playing because i dont give up easy.. just today though everyone on our server started glitching around people were using the term (skipping), and while this was happening u couldnt move at all you would just skip back and forth and because of this lag my friend an i had disconnected from the server and i load back on and about 2 minutes later i found my friends drake getting attacked by a reaper king and i saved the drake from the reaper king leaving the drake at around 100hp, my friend sat on top of a cliff so nothing could attack it, my friend had fed the drake to 300 hp and a nameless spawned in and hit it once and it died instantly and it didnt say it was killed by nameless it just says it was killed... we tried to get the bag for the loot but the bag wasnt there about 2 minutes after the drake died my friend was coming over on a basi to come to me and he fell trhough the mesh just all of a sudden around the same area where our anky fell through the map and we lost around 60 element (keep in mind these are official small tribes servers so its hard to get these items)... i just wanted to see what u guys think about this, so please give me and the devs as much feedback as u feel!!!

2 hours ago, ArkRage said:

I think what's keeping this game alive is the fact that people think the bugs and glitches are going to improve, so they just "put up with it" because "it'll get fixed eventually." It's now, what, 2 years later? Lol. The devs don't care that it doesn't work. They're too busy making dlc after dlc, milking it for all they can, before scrapping it and starting with ark 2 . Idk about anyone else, but I should have known to stay away from a game that isn't being fixed while dlcs are dropping faster than the pounds from my body. Lol.

Have to say, I agree with this.

More work should have been done fixing bugs prior to release. Scorched Earth still have bugs, so does Aberration. These really should be fixed before adding new maps. 

The TLC was just a tease...That they might fix things.

Not sure WC will have much luck with Ark 2, there will be lots of people hesitant to buy based on the devs performance developing Ark.

Like Dem says (if that though).

Basic dev means you get everything you can in 1st then bug fix, they do a bit here and there (which is good) but word on the net is dev implements everything 1st usually then fixes bugs, if you don't you fix, introduce, break fix, introduce break fix.. from what i hear.

Archived