Industrial Cooker

RAPTOR99

I would be able to craft a Industrial Cooker soon but want to ask about irrigating it first 

my base is far away from any water source so my irrigation is a closed system ( water tank ) 

if I remember right the Industrial Cooker in PC cant pull water from the reservoir tank 

my question is , is it needs to be  irrigated  only by a live water source ( intake ) in  ARK Mobile  too ? 

6 hours ago, JB1980 said:

I'm about level 80 and wonder why you would like to build an irrigation system. I have all plants in crop plots but they are always watered, just by the rain...

I already have an irrigation system but it is closed meaning I am using a water tank 

I want to snap it on a industrial cooker to cook things without filling the pot with water every time 

I didn’t realise you could do that!

im lucky as my base is right on the water. I have put a water tap in right next to my cooking area so that I can access my fridge, preserver, cooking and water whilst standing in one spot. However not having to shuffle water jars whilst cooking kibble and such will give me one less headache.

Archived