Community Crunch 150: New CONQUEST Servers & ARK Digest 54!

Jen

No promise about TLC because they focus on Extinction ? 

Easy, no more ARK on my PS4=Some free space to install Spiderman and JURASSIC WORLD EVOLUTION update. Sick of seing WC ignoring the dinos (both potential new ones and the good old ones).

I won't come back until there is more about prehistoric wildlife. 

and don't speak about those mutant/tek dinos. That's like they made new dinos but totally waste it with zombie/bionic stuff. 

Let's hope another company raises a new dino survival game to force WC to rework their priorities.

Everyone here's whining like a little bitch, Jesus Christ. If you asked something nicely and they didn't change/implement your suggestion, do you really think they will if you call them out? Don't play if you don't want to. I'm not at all a fanboy of WC, to the contrary, I disagree with a lot of choices they make. But it's their game. Calling out the people who wrote up this post will not do anything but piss everyone off. They're most likely not in charge of making the changes y'all want anyways.

That being said, I agree that there some important flaws that should be addressed. Meshing being one of the most important ones, it takes out the challenge of raiding. Wildcard, can you please either fix the map, or hire active moderators? I know this has been said a million times already, but hey, worth a shot.

This post is literally full of backlash about issues like Kibble rework and such when they had already mentioned in the last Digest. As one would say, if you don't like the way they run, theres always the exit door for you to go to. You are not even forced to play the game, whiners. 

If you are gonna go with the "We pay We say" attitude, boy oh boy do you all need to grow up. I don't like the way they run the game, yet I am just gonna keep playing it.

...but seriously though, devs need to get moderators who are unbiased at anyone. I am surprised they remained unfazed by so many whiners complaining about in game issues that their manpower are oh so little, yet they find it hard to trust player moderators in game more than in forum. Top Lel.

I dont see the purpose of 25 tribe player servers, thats what official consists of now. I was hoping for either a solo or duo cluster. I Think that would be more successful. 10 Servers(5NA,5EU), two of each map, 100 players per server, 2-6xp, 3x gather and breeding. Maybe even disable certain engrams...

13 hours ago, jammyjade said:

6 questions? you telling me with 12 million people buying this game there are only 6 questions an answers to post! tell ya what get me on the community crunch livestream lets talk ark for real! instead of all this nonsence 

Good luck answering all 12 million questions mate.

>My questions weren't answered
That sucks.
My question got picked last time though, could be worse :)
It seems that they don't want to give much away.

23 minutes ago, destructicon54 said:

all this backlash pisses me off, is insulting WC going to make them WANT to help? NO! Insulting them hurts you just as much as it does for them.

I never really did understand this.
What exactly makes people think that insulting someone will make them more likely to do what you want?

Guest DJRone89

Console players: we need some console TLC.

Wildcard: (shoves console players out the way) Introducing a brand new server type for PC players only.

48 minutes ago, DJRone89 said:

Console players: we need some console TLC.

Wildcard: (shoves console players out the way) Introducing a brand new server type for PC players only.

you obviously didn't read all the way through, updates for EVERY game are almost always done on the PC first. did you not read the it IS COMING TO CONSOLE?

Guest DJRone89
14 minutes ago, destructicon54 said:

you obviously didn't read all the way through, updates for EVERY game are almost always done on the PC first. did you not read the it IS COMING TO CONSOLE?

So why not release it on all platforms at the same time? Interesting that they can release paid DLC for everyone but nothing else.

Would like to point out the slight proofreading error, Monday is October 1st, along with the beginning of the digest being a copy of last month, not that these are enormous issues, but they do say something about the ones writing the post. I get it, if someone is doing something late at night or on low sleep, or even massive stress, these things can happen, but a proofreader can be a lifesaver. That's all for my rant there, I do enjoy the game and play on a regular basis I feel as if there is something missing at times. I look forward to Extinction and am quite excited for it, but I do rather agree with some things such as why were only 6 questions answered when they could have easily done at least 10, or the fact that at least one of them wasn't answered completely, they neglected the second part of one post. Regardless of what WC is thinking or doing, I do enjoy the game and probably will continue to play.

Wait a minute " The Titans will be temporary tames in a similar vein to Titanos - there can only be one of each type on a map at any given time. That said, in singleplayer, they’ll be a permanent tame, but you’ll have to sacrifice it to summon another!"

Was it not mentioned one has to Tame or Kill ALL Titans to fight the boss? This means Taming All is no longer an option as they are temporary. This is just a big let down. I hope that Unofficial Servers can make them permanent and allow more than 1 of each.

• Facepalm 1

• Volunteer Moderator
7 minutes ago, TheSlayerNL said:

Wait a minute " The Titans will be temporary tames in a similar vein to Titanos - there can only be one of each type on a map at any given time. That said, in singleplayer, they’ll be a permanent tame, but you’ll have to sacrifice it to summon another!"

Was it not mentioned one has to Tame or Kill ALL Titans to fight the boss? This means Taming All is no longer an option as they are temporary. This is just a big let down. I hope that Unofficial Servers can make them permanent and allow more than 1 of each.

You may have to tame or kill all of the titans to fight the big boss, but you are assuming it means taming all the titans at the same time.

5 minutes ago, GP said:

You may have to tame or kill all of the titans to fight the big boss, but you are assuming it means taming all the titans at the same time.

I was not assuming that, but if they are temporary, how can one tame them all? That said, we don't know temporary in what form, but it still is a bit confusing.

• Facepalm 1

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, TheSlayerNL said:

I was not assuming that, but if they are temporary, how can one tame them all? That said, we don't know temporary in what form, but it still is a bit confusing.

Well taming them all could easily mean one at a time, maybe you receive something from taming it like you might from killing it, like a trophy? It's not really confusing, just the details not clear yet.

6 minutes ago, GP said:

Well taming them all could easily mean one at a time, maybe you receive something from taming it like you might from killing it, like a trophy? It's not really confusing, just the details not clear yet.

Well, I sure hope they serve a bigger purpose than just giving an item. They surely spent some time designing them and you can ride them, they must be usefull for something other than PvP one would think.

Edited by TheSlayerNL

they have lost 1/3rd of the players since the last peak which was intro of 6-man servers.i seriously doubt we'll see an uprise with the 25-man setting when official servers already are that. it'll be a drain for tribes to manage both platforms, especially when you need different maps to be successful. i seriously don't understand the decision but i'm waiting in anticipation to see how wc fail. they've been doing that a lot lately. extinction is postponing, or by the sound of it, possibly being the last "update". honestly, we don't need new "content"! we just want numbers to be altered. balance is like diarrhea in this game and feels like i'm sharting blood for the past year. 

If you want 15man instead of 25man, sign the petition!

https://www.change.org/p/wildcard-we-want-15man

Most people agree with this change, 6man is just too little to cover offline times, all it is is offline raiding and offline meshing. But 25 is too close to regular official, people teaming on 25man would be gamebreaking and really what is the point in playing these vs normal official? 15man is a perfect substitute that would allow smalltribes to play together without the constant stress of needing all players to be online 7+hours a day but avoid the megatribe playstyle.

Edited by Jordanp1177

3 hours ago, DJRone89 said:

So why not release it on all platforms at the same time? Interesting that they can release paid DLC for everyone but nothing else.

i think they do updates for only one platform at a time to see if it will work and if the players will actually like it. they release the paid DLC all at the same time so that players can not take advantage of watching videos and that sort