Community Crunch 150: New CONQUEST Servers & ARK Digest 54!

Jen

16 minutes ago, destructicon54 said:

Now that is not true, lol, just because they don't want to get wiped doesn't make them cowards, it doesn't make them any less capable gamers. i loath people that insult others that play different game modes.

14 minutes ago, destructicon54 said:

yeah, i haven't played PVE, i don't, and i never will, but i respect them as people who just like different things.  "real" skills" is a very generic term. for example, you have no "real skills" when it comes to understanding PVE

The person you were replying to was being sarcastic...

What they said ^^ 

I'm solely a PVE player because I thoroughly enjoy the flow of it more. I am plenty skilled at the game, same or more than ppl who play pvp. I was responding sarcastically to the PVPers with elitest attitude who think pve is nothing but a joke and we're, idk, "too affraid" I've honestly tried pvp, and I kicked ass, with my "skills", but it wasn't for me. 

3 hours ago, Darlingfreaks said:

What they said ^^ 

I'm solely a PVE player because I thoroughly enjoy the flow of it more. I am plenty skilled at the game, same or more than ppl who play pvp. I was responding sarcastically to the PVPers with elitest attitude who think pve is nothing but a joke and we're, idk, "too affraid" I've honestly tried pvp, and I kicked ass, with my "skills", but it wasn't for me. 

welp, my bad, makin a fool of myself again, sorry about that

1 hour ago, Zanziber said:

I just don't understand why you would ever need a new PvE server. It's not like the Dinosaurs throw C4 at you, or prevent you from playing the game. You need new PvP servers because, I literally, cannot even build a base without some troll destroying my base with top tier gear and multiple lvl 200 dinos.

Now this is someone who doesnt understand PvE...First and for most, you can absolutely see PvP on PvE servers with griefers. titan kiting is a common thing. In the early days of my fresh server, dinos often got killed and base destroyed because people would aggro other dinos to attack your stuff(of course thats not a problem now). We need new servers because the people who play pve like to breed/tame and their simply is not enough room to support their playerbase and the [][][]'s dino's storage. So PvE quite honestly has some of the most toxic community because I think the "locals" get so stressed and offended when noobs come in and start taking their tame slots and there is nothing they can do about it. PvE servers in a nutshell are overcrowded and wildcard does not put much thought into their servers. Like they go and release a new batch of servers, using last batch as example, that includes 1 Na island server, 1 EU Rag, i think 2 SE, and 1 Ab server......this is all kinds of dumb in my opinion because there is absolutely no need for another ab server cause they are almost all open on tame cap and space to build(speaking just for pve). only 1 SE is necessary, 1 EU Rag is fine....but 1 Na island.....dah fack??? thats where the dumb comes in.  I play that server and have felt the strain it has. When they do these new batch of servers they support way more players than 1 server ever should. Honestly, I dont even know why Im wasting my time rambling and complaining. In a nutshell "I love ark to all hell, but WC....you dumb and im sorry for that"  

• Like 1

But PvE'ers can just play on their own private servers? You need to play on official servers for PvP, so that you have people to kill. If all you wanna do is just raise, tame, and breed dinos, you can have a much more enjoyable experience on your own server with your friends. Not to mention you can host your own events for extra taming/gathering/breeding. I don't understand the need to play official PvE. That doesn't make sense. You would be correct in saying that you don't want random people taking your dino slots.

1 hour ago, Zanziber said:

But PvE'ers can just play on their own private servers? You need to play on official servers for PvP, so that you have people to kill. If all you wanna do is just raise, tame, and breed dinos, you can have a much more enjoyable experience on your own server with your friends. Not to mention you can host your own events for extra taming/gathering/breeding. I don't understand the need to play official PvE. That doesn't make sense. You would be correct in saying that you don't want random people taking your dino slots.

We PvE's play on official for the same reason you do...to have more ppl to interact with for many reasons: the company, the trading, the boasting, the bickering(for some), the begging(for some) hahah

Spoiler

YAY! Lets add more servers for PVP that no one is going to use instead of making the players happy and giving them more official servers. Crossplay has 1 server per map/region. Max 70 people on a server at a time. Every map is getting dino capped because there is no room. New players who switched from xbox to pc, or tribes who have mixed platform players can't tame or raise anything. Eventually you will lose all players on the cross platform servers. We're all getting sick of logging in just to feed the dinos and refresh timers. So many issues with the game and instead of fixing them you try to come up with new and (to you) exciting things and hope it helps people focus on that instead of the issues. My tribemates and I are about to be done with this game. You want more money? I'll start recommending your game to customers instead of telling them it's a waist of money when the game isn't such a waist of money.