Community Crunch 150: New CONQUEST Servers & ARK Digest 54!

Jen

Sounds awesome! Thank you for working to make the PvE single player have a permanent tame for the titans. Its alot of work to get something like that for one or two people for it to just die later. (If it dies i want it to be from human error... like fighting a giga, not from a time limit.)

As for a TLC, i hope you decide to do more at some point. I like many have a love hate relationship with the carno. Its kinda meh, and not very good, but at the same time it was the first dino to kill me. It really was one of the best experiences i have ever had. (cowering in my thatch hut as it smashed threw it bit by bit, with me freaking out in the furthest corner poking it with my spear in a vain attempt to survive. Not to mention how tense it was trying to sneak to get my stuff back...and eventually succeeding...) I would just like to see some love for the carno... and maybe the diplodocus, or rather the DERPlodocus. but mostly for the carno.

Anyway thanks for the info, and keep up the heard work :)

On 9/25/2018 at 6:09 AM, gilgamesh9 said:

Just post a question in the forums if you want to get an answer back. :P It is a tool they are using to get out the information that they want to get out, the old question and answer routine.  6 questions made up so they could post the 6 answers that they wanted.  Even used survivor "Caleb" twice to ask a question.

gilgamesh9 ? do you even know who jammyjade is ?

look on youtube "jade plays game". im sure he's got better questions than the ones on here..

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, 619untouchables said:

Can somebody explain the ark days to me I play on official and people been saying that the servers deletes after 9999 days how true is that I can’t find any information on it and where’re at 9030 days now

At 9999 days it will then become 10000 days.

If someone told you the server deletes after 9999 days then they are trolling you unfortunately.

On 9/24/2018 at 11:08 PM, moshbeast321 said:

Conquest servers are a bad idea. Large scale PvP is basically what Official PvP is and you're taking players out of that pool yet again, contributing to the perception that the game is dead. Fragmenting your playerbase is generally a bad business decision, and the main deterrent to playing on Official is server lag so having permanent 2x servers with 100 slots isn't going to help that at all. You're better off shifting your attempts to solving the problems that cause players to not want to play Official such as improving server performance, disconnecting, etc if large scale battles is your goal. With these servers you're going to split the playerbase, making both clusters worse off overall.

that true :/ i dont want start new serwers but its old offficial start die i just quit game 

you should give fresh servers (with rates example 4x or 5x so tribe have chance be same like rdy megatribe on official) and after 3 month just add to official

Edited by djpiomax

Excuse me, but Why titans have to be temporary tames as well in pve? it makes no sense. In PvP makes sense, cause they have lot of power and would be unfair for starter players and more difficult for them to even fight the alpha tribes, but in pve, there is no war and fight between tribes, it is more about building, collection and more friendly the way I see, even if those titans have only one use for the boss, it is still almost not worth to tame them then, would make much sense if pve players are allow to have both this titans and the titanosaur permanent tames, and each tribes will be allow to just have 1 of each like a unique cap for each tribe, once you tame a titanosaur you cant tame other one, once you get the 4 titans of extinction you cant tame other 4, but other tribes that dont have, they can tame. You devs can perfectly do this change easly.

Edited by Oscuroshadowking

16 hours ago, Jordanp1177 said:

If you want 15man instead of 25man, sign the petition!

https://www.change.org/p/wildcard-we-want-15man

Most people agree with this change, 6man is just too little to cover offline times, all it is is offline raiding and offline meshing. But 25 is too close to regular official, people teaming on 25man would be gamebreaking and really what is the point in playing these vs normal official? 15man is a perfect substitute that would allow smalltribes to play together without the constant stress of needing all players to be online 7+hours a day but avoid the megatribe playstyle.

easy fix against offlining. hide decay timer and enable modded orp where structures take 3x less dmg and turrets do 3x more dmg. being forced to be online is not a solution. 

They say that they aren't going to do anything big until after Extinction, then the add a new server type. i'm not complaining i just think that if they say something they should stick to it. and instead of adding new servers that split the player base, they should try and improve the servers that they already have.

Edited by destructicon54

Hello I purchased your game and also expanded the maps
I have been playing the game for 2 months already and since your game is unstable there are a lot of bugs in the game
I managed to get to LVL 87 and in recent days I try to connect to the game and it is not your game The game gets stuck and leaves and today I tried to enter the game and found myself with the player in the water that I was on a raft what it calls you I really disappointed and I want my money back
I invested

• Facepalm 1

24 minutes ago, pavelk134 said:

Hello I purchased your game and also expanded the maps
I have been playing the game for 2 months already and since your game is unstable there are a lot of bugs in the game
I managed to get to LVL 87 and in recent days I try to connect to the game and it is not your game The game gets stuck and leaves and today I tried to enter the game and found myself with the player in the water that I was on a raft what it calls you I really disappointed and I want my money back
I invested

good luck finding a game that doesn't have bugs 

On 9/24/2018 at 6:26 PM, Darlingfreaks said:

My question is why more pvp servers? You should've already released like 3 sets of fresh servers since the last ones in June. I thought, maybe you  weren't to stock up for the new servers for extinction, then you come out with these pvp crap server which is how ppl seem to play pvp anyways. It drives me nuts how you take pvp more in consideration than pve when making any decisions

cause pve is a meme