Bahh

Ok so I've played on a few official servers for xbox, here's what I have seen. The first server was a recommended server, it was also a know troll server the alpha tribe or the server admin placed metal foundations all over the place to prevent new gamers from doing anything, total bs unless it going to be an official battle ground for all server to go to. The server is also known as a troll server....so why they hell is it recommended for noobs. Next all servers seem to like to spawn you right in front of something that can kill you while in your loin cloth,....45 mins of respawning because of poor coding isn't cool. Next the respawn seen takes way to long, you get killed like 5 times before you can move again this is an issue that the devs need to address, I don't need to look at both arms before I can move each time I spawn. NOW for the main topic cyber bullying....now before you moan and groan and stop reading remember that it takes a significant amount of time to build anything up....so let's talk about the alpha tribe's and more advanced tribe's to make the game playable without being forced to join the same people that wiped your small tribe out in 10 mins. All tribe's and players should be in a graduated scale the force you to only hit within your weight class and make it extremely punitive if you are hitting to far below your weight class 2 guys with 4 drinks wiping out 2 weeks with of work for a tribe of 3 that is still on sticks and stone isn't right so here's how I see it should be done.

1. Rank based on all stats, tech, attack, defence, alliance, resources, dinos, and so forth

2. If your tribe's ranking is say in group A with rank of 10000000000, and you wipe a tribe in group R with a rank of 5000 then your whole tribe receives receives a huge loss taking it down to the same rank as  the tribe you wiped.....this will eleminate any monetary system an alpha tribe may put in place as well as allows smaller tribes to grow.

3. If the tribe is a repeat offender all dinos they have automatically go to the smaller tribe they wiped....and make it across all servers so that they lose what they have to the small guys even if it's stored on another server. 

Just because the is game may be PvP survival does not mean it needs to be a place for a** hats to take out their anger on other people.....I looked up wildcard fincial info......and these issues reflect heavily in current and future revenues......

This game has great potential for all players, but the execution to date seems piss poor and I mean that constructively not as an insult, im a disabled vet so it's just how I talk I call it like I see it.

4. Fix the dang spawn/ respawn so people have a chance to include making it so you can spawn closer to your body.

5. Fix the bow glitch, not being able to shoot an arrow because I have to cycle through my items is making it impossible to play the game at times

I get what your saying and have indeed lived it myself. The difficulty is that some players have played for so long they have detailed notes on other players and servers who have attacked them and/or their allies; as a result huge alliances are made and mega tribes are formed.

Although this sounds wrong I suggest that it is a natural part of the game, no more than social 'evolution'. As the idea behind it is that tribes on a pvp server all lookout for each other and therefore feel the need to protect the server.

I have been a part of this, and I have to say that from the outside it seems unfriendly, but from the inside it certainly offers some reassurance of extra hands when you need it.

Survival was never meant to be easy, but spawn blocking doesn't seem right, unless at a time of war where it is used as a strategy to stop a server being filled to capacity with raiders.

Not sure what the best answer is to your problem, but don't give up, the game (despite its floors) is like no other.

Good luck

Archived