It’s the beggining of the end (in a bloody good way)

Vortex597

Alright this is it the beggining of the end of the rein of the asians they may be pay to win glitch exploiting cheaters but today is the day they regret screwing with me and everyone else. It started when I joined the game on mobile I was on laughing skulls hard Asian my huge alliance was defeated by the asians we never recovered and we disbanded. On the new Asian pvx server we have had aggressive Dino’s dropped on our games multiple times all failing we have had asians try wall us off from everything we have had blatant luring but now we are taking control we almost have unlocked c4 we need to tame our war argys but we will be ready in about 2 days all we need now is the man power who else wants to take a piece of the glory and make them pay for your huge mansion they leveled or that one raft you spent hours building or maybe that 449 Rex that you spent hours taming breeding and leveling. If you join us Pvx, medium, Oasis, Asian we can reclaim what was and still can be ours right now it’s me and my other friend who are doing everything we have others but they are inactive and really arnt willing to put in the hours required we need people, who’s with me.

Archived