Boss fights Centre Breaking/broken....Again

vtallbloke

Anyone else suffering with Hard boss fight on Centre- randomly players dont TP up to boss, or you just randomly loose some of the dinos either on transfer up or down?

Last hard fight a few weeks ago resulted in a yuti and 3 rex missing. 1 player not transferred up to fight.

Start boss fight tonight, 19 rex and 1 yuti tp up to boss, 2x players left behind.

Goodbye 20dinos and saddles (plus the week of farming mats)

Seriously this is an EA issue thats making a return?

I have ticketed about this last time, and redone today but like EA we hear no reply to anything any more.

Please WC can I get a reply to this issue? Fail boss = annoyed but nm. Failed to even start fight plus all lost dinos, Really Annoyed/hacked off.

I've done the center fight probably 200 times in the past 6 months, never not been teleported.

Centers green and blue ob are annoying to bossrun from, red is a little better, I prefer drops.

When porting all your dinos needs to be in the bubble, which is harder to manage on the blue and green.

As a player, make sure you're standing on the ground, not riding a dino or standing on one. Not on a dino foot either. Dont crouch or prone. Have your inventory closed. Dont be tabbed out.

6 minutes ago, Sondemon said:

I've done the center fight probably 200 times in the past 6 months, never not been teleported.

Centers green and blue ob are annoying to bossrun from, red is a little better, I prefer drops.

When porting all your dinos needs to be in the bubble, which is harder to manage on the blue and green.

As a player, make sure you're standing on the ground, not riding a dino or standing on one. Not on a dino foot either. Dont crouch or prone. Have your inventory closed. Dont be tabbed out.

All of the above done. I have been playing long enough to know about old bugs and distrust the fixes.

We were both stood on platform, looking at each other, not touching, not touching dinos.

20 dinos port up, we both appeared to get the screen flash as norm then ping both bak on teh pad.

Prob gona merge and call it a day. TO many old problems coming back. We shouldnt even have to be cautious about not touching anything, should just work ffs.

Archived