How did this happen?! taming problem

ipwayminecwaf

For some context I am a relatively new ark player and I have only ever played on mobile. So I was taming a level 90 paracer with berry's and it had already been a couple hours so I decided to leave and come back on in the morning (thinking that after it finished taming if something could fit through its pen, which was impossible, it could take care of its self). The paracer had stacks of food left and was in a taming pen with no space for anything to fit inside. It had full torpor and it was at 97.6 ( i think) percent taming. It should have finished taming in 5 minutes or so. But instead when I logged on the next day the paracer right next to the pen (probably glitched out), but it wasn't tamed. If anyone knows what could've possible happen please tell me. This is my second attempt taming a high level paracer and its really annoying because it was so close to being tamed when I left. 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Well, pretty late reply but i figured i would say this.....if you estimated only about 5 more minutes for it to tame, then why mot just wait those 5 minutes?

I know you said you where tired and had been there quite a while but, dude, it's just five minutes. Find something to do while waiting. And if you don't really feel like doing anything else then you can maybe watch youtube on your laptop or something while it tames up.

Just sayin' man, if it where like 10 or 15 minutes maybe i could understand, but 5 minutes? 

Archived