Breeding questions

SCORCH

I am about to start breeding many things. However, two creatures have been giving me trouble. Ankylos - I need a structure design that allows me to breed multiple females with one Male and be able to move around to collect eggs. Beezlebufos - Similar to Ankylos, how to have a well protected breeding area for multiple females and one male?

Edit - I am on Xbox - whistling stop is not as easy as spamming u key on PC

Ankylos aren't working for me.

19 hours ago, Oldskill said:

If you dont need to move them and have a large base, 2x2 boxes made of doorframes, 1 ankylo per box. You can then have 6 females mating at same time with one male. Just arrange them in 7 boxes , in this order:

fffmfff

I can't get their eggs because of the tails.. any tips? Wish I could just like cut the tails off the ones I am breeding.

6 hours ago, Jay1077 said:

What is the behemoth gate trick? 

Behemoth gate. If you find the sweet spot, you can get them stuck inside the gate when the door closes and they will be unable to move when you put them on wander. You can build multiple floors inside the behemoth to fit and breed more females.

33 minutes ago, BaldBudgie said:

Behemoth gate. If you find the sweet spot, you can get them stuck inside the gate when the door closes and they will be unable to move when you put them on wander. You can build multiple floors inside the behemoth to fit and breed more females.

Still doesn't help with getting eggs. I tried this last night, and I spent so much time trying to get the eggs, it was horrible. 

Archived