Tribe personal pin settings

Bryan3311

Hello, i recently started a new tribe with a couple of people and wanted to make it so we all had our on stuff like storage boxes and the like. But it wont let us set personal pins on anything when i go to put a pin on something everyone in my tribe can access it. I want to make it so everyone has their on personal pins but still have it so we can all make things accessible by the tribe. Thank you for reading and thank you to anyone who replies   

4 minutes ago, Bryan3311 said:

Hello, i recently started a new tribe with a couple of people and wanted to make it so we all had our on stuff like storage boxes and the like. But it wont let us set personal pins on anything when i go to put a pin on something everyone in my tribe can access it. I want to make it so everyone has their on personal pins but still have it so we can all make things accessible by the tribe. Thank you for reading and thank you to anyone who replies   

I think the only way is to keep everyone none-admin and allow admin access only on the storage units. That way they should only be able to access them with a pin an admin has chosen

Archived