Base Organization Tips?

rcadden

I've been playing straight vanilla for a while, and had worked out what I needed to have where in terms of base organization - which crafting stations go together, etc. 

Just started playing Primitive+ and there's so much new, both in terms of stations AND resources, I'm having trouble wrapping my head around how to organize my base. Any tips?

We've established a big plateau in the redwoods as our base area - it's monstrous, so I'm thinking of setting it up like a village, with separate buildings for the various things - a greenhouse for dealing with crops, a workshop for iron and stone and the sort, etc. Would love suggestions on what to group together, etc. 

Ooh, fun i love your village idea. If you plan to have kibble farm, you'll want to arrange it so that you can see it from your main crafting area i think, because you can't make kibble if you don't remember to collect the eggs!! :P  Also you can think about where you will breed your dinos and what kind of dinos, that can make a big difference.

If you are on pvp though, the village idea is a little harder to do because many doors to defend is trickier i think. Remember that on prim plus, every single door available can be broken with melee weapons. Our characters know how to make industrial forges out of iron and steel but never figured out how to make a steel door!  lol  

Archived